Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder = Michael Grant. AJ = Frank Bruno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wilder is better than Grant and AJ is better than Bruno. Wilder needs to improve the quality of opponents he defends his title against but his latest opponent is better than usual. AJ is fighting Wlad who is a top 3 world ranked heavyweight.What more can he do. I don't think they are frauds.

Comment

nice comparison. i think theres more talent in wilder though.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Holmes has less title defenses and not any where near the impact that Wlad has on boxing history in the actual ring. holmes has nothing on wlad actually other than drop kicking Berbick over a car. he does come close though with the glass off water poured over Briggs head!
        Dude, Wlad fought weak competition in the weakest era of heavyweight boxing.

Dude lost to Ross Purity, Lamon Brewster and Corie Sanders.

Larry Holmes had one of the greatest jabs in the history of boxing and was in wars, legitimate wars with Ken Norton, Earnie Shavers, & Trevor Berbick.

All better than anybody Vlad beat.

You're mistaking the inflated win/loss records of modern champs who barely fight and fight bums with guys like Holmes who came up in the '70s, which was the best era of heavyweights.

Comment

i was a little off with this, Frank Bruno might of beaten AJ

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Wilder is better than Grant and AJ is better than Bruno. Wilder needs to improve the quality of opponents he defends his title against but his latest opponent is better than usual. AJ is fighting Wlad who is a top 3 world ranked heavyweight.What more can he do. I don't think they are frauds.
            What do you think now?

i think both Bruno V Joshua & Wilder V Grant would be 50/50 matchups.

Comment

Grant/Wilder I cant decide on but I think Joshua is a step above Bruno. Comparable power, comparably bad reaction to punches, but Joshua is more athletic, more mobile, better fight IQ, better cardio, more versatile, taller/rangier and less sluggish. Not to mention his top 5 wins in only 24 fights are better than what Bruno put together in 45.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                If Joshua beats Klitcshko. He already have a better resume than Tyson and Bruno.
                Wlad has no resume himself

Comment

Working...
                X