No announcement yet.

I went to my old High school today, and there are no more white or black kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Lmfao, its funny bcuz as we speak i am at my kids bball skills assessment waiting to start my draft & there r plenty of white & black kids here. Whats even funnier is TS claims Mexicans hate the USA, theres 2 Sheriffs here & they have Spanish last names. Most of my Marine Corps reserve unit was Chicano or Mexican (green card holders). My brothers an Immigration Officer & most of the border patrol agents that have been killed or in the news this past year are Mexican American.

But we hate the USA! Gtfoh scary ass dude

Bro come on you have some bias cause you are Mexican, but you are a chicano or mexican american not an immigrant

out here Ive seen a lot of these M.E.Ch.A. stepping on USA flags burning them during rallies

and yes Im a scary ass dude, illegals coming in bring in central American gangs as well not just Mexicans and the cartels are violent, no heart or soul, I fear Mexico drug trafficking and cartels more than some Muslim terrorists man.

Mexico is the country the USA needs to conquer next not the middleeast because this Mexican government is corrupt and a ****hole they allow these cartels to keep killing innocent women and children.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      How can I move back to my land when I grew up here? so I should go back to Lisbon? or Italy, guess what those Euro Countries are flooded with violent immigrants now too, can I go to Israel with you?

Its scary times man.
      Do it, and let native/indigenous peoples have their lands...

At the min, find out who’s stolen land you are living on.... move back.... give it back.... my jew ancestors took a boat ride, so did yours... btw, black people were also on that boat, when the Muslims cut off the spice trade, and made Columbus sail a bit, seeking India, for spices and ****ed up things. Tribes, who had actual names, got small pox, and pushed off of land you are living on.... I can go deeper, but you believe whatever narrative fits your lifestyle.... common among white People...

Comment

Bro come on you have some bias cause you are Mexican, but you are a chicano or mexican american not an immigrant

out here Ive seen a lot of these M.E.Ch.A. stepping on USA flags burning them during rallies

and yes Im a scary ass dude, illegals coming in bring in central American gangs as well not just Mexicans and the cartels are violent, no heart or soul, I fear Mexico drug trafficking and cartels more than some Muslim terrorists man.

Mexico is the country the USA needs to conquer next not the middleeast because this Mexican government is corrupt and a ****hole they allow these cartels to keep killing innocent women and children.
        Is the American government less corrupt. ?

Comment

at Mexicans claiming the southwest US is their land when hardly any Mexican lived there when it was lost. what's funnier is that they didn't even lose it, they sold it like a used car. now they're butthurt and want it back because it's a first world territory and Mexico is still a dysfunctional ****hole. guess what, the southwest US will be a dysfunctional ****hole too if we gave it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            He is... war Mikey is right, Mexican people, Native American indigenous natives to the America’s, will win, it’s a wrap... it’s a wrap... european people, including my people, were uninvited guests... from sea to shining sea.... right? Now even trump can not stem the tide.... nevermind... I’m crazy...
            Trump's ancestors are from Europe.. 2 out of 3 wives are from Europe too.. so many immigrants came and developed the country and made their fortune..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Trump's ancestors are from Europe.. 2 out of 3 wives are from Europe too.. so many immigrants came and developed the country and made their fortune..
              Big, big question... is technology, and it’s usage wasted or useful... I got offered a Job, and I rejected it... I had no idea people wanted to shamelessly embarras themselves... selfies, look at me, how happier I am? I pretty much always leave my home without my phone.... I got only a few selfie type photos out there... nevermind... it’s a different world today...

Trumps daughters are converts to Judaism, and then trump recognized Jerusalem as the eternal home of the Jews... I prostrated myself and cried like a baby... my wife knew it was no time to interrupt... I spoke Hebrew and praised GOD... as I wept....

I could easily pass for a white,Italian, European, person. I won’t betray my tribe...

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                at Mexicans claiming the southwest US is their land when hardly any Mexican lived there when it was lost. what's funnier is that they didn't even lose it, they sold it like a used car. now they're butthurt and want it back because it's a first world territory and Mexico is still a dysfunctional ****hole. guess what, the southwest US will be a dysfunctional ****hole too if we gave it back.
                I never understood why a lot of these illegals are covered in dirt, its like they dont even bother to shower before sleeping. they also throw their food on the ground and the wrappers, I remember in DTLA I was just chilling waiting for my ride and this Mexican day workers were eating near a trash can and threw their trash on the floor instead of the trash.

Comment

Whites and Asians mostly live in Affluent areas in Cali now

but yeah California is overrun by USA hating Mexican illegals now, They hate this country yet fled here, if you love your country so much why not go back

alot of my black friends are scared too, last year several blacks were stabbed or jumped just for being black in the wrong Barrio. They still have tension but its mostly the illegals or immigrant latinos who hate Blacks, the Mexican Americans are cool, but this new bred of illegal flooding the country from Central America are some of the most violent.

they said they dont like the gangs from central American flooding in, a lot of the illegals are able to go to the east coast now from the Texas area, the reason the illegals are coming in drove is because the Farm owners hire them for cheap labor to pick their fields.

This DTLA looks like Tijuana
                  Lol I know exactly where u took that pic, I always wanted to try that teriyaki burger place. Gus jr. Is the best burger place btw

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    A lot of Mexican citizens lived there...the Alamo was a joke... white people whose loyalty is so suspect, they were Mexican citizens, traitors... ****ing traitors, I guess white dudes can lie, rewrite history, and define and redefine borders, did you get your ged from the some on line degree milll...

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                      Lol I know exactly where u took that pic, I always wanted to try that teriyaki burger place. Gus jr. Is the best burger place btw
                      You have no, no ****ing idea how good real teriyaki tastes... I should stop posting.

But how many guys on this site ever wentured far and lived abroad, ever... ever...

Comment

Working...
                      X