Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-28-2018, 06:10 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4271 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,011,006,230,528.00
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
You cry in every thread i make. I exposed you as an hypocrite and a ****ing fool that thinks because you go to some fights that makes you more knowledgeable than anyone else. YOU ARE BUTTHURT stop pretending you aren't. Has i've said many times and any retard would have the common sense to do, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD STAY OUT OF IT.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Every thread you make is garbage and proof that we need a system to approve threads or certain posters who can start threads.

Not some fights. Tons of fights but it's a lie that I said anyone else. I never said that and would never say that. Blatant lie. It helps me be more knowledgeable and informative than troll posters like you. That and the fact I actually care about the actual sport, the health of the sport and the history of it instead of just focusing on a handful of fighters that you either love blindly or hate with rage.

You have been exposed as a hypocrite on multiple/most occasions.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-28-2018, 06:14 PM #22
Boxing

Quoted: 16837 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 143,033,940,870,066,570,526,720.00
Total Points: 143,033,940,870,066,570,526,720.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Robbie, seems like Jubei was right :/ last 90 days.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
GGG was a popular search term before Golovkin even use it.

Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:14 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
I agree that Robbie is a hater and most of the times super stupid when it comes to Golovkin. He has some mental issues.

But this time, he has a point. You need to sum more search terms in order to conclude something. I sumed all the terms needed and neither Robbie or Jubei are right. But Jubei has a strong point because Golovkin is just as searched as Canelo.

Wow, I added "ggg" and now Golovkin surpases Canelo pretty easily. The problem is that the term "ggg" can be associated with other things as well, but the fact that it spikes at the same time that Golovkin searches spike, it shows that there's an association.

I care so little about who's more popular. I was just pointing out that he's a whack poster who can't discuss the sport in a mature manner. It seems like he's probably like 13 or 14. Either that or as you said has some mental issues.
Old 02-28-2018, 06:16 PM #24
Boxing

Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Every thread you make is garbage and proof that we need a system to approve threads or certain posters who can start threads.

Not some fights. Tons of fights but it's a lie that I said anyone else. I never said that and would never say that. Blatant lie. It helps me be more knowledgeable and informative than troll posters like you. That and the fact I actually care about the actual sport, the health of the sport and the history of it instead of just focusing on a handful of fighters that you either love blindly or hate with rage.

You have been exposed as a hypocrite on multiple/most occasions.
So what's Jubei's thread? Why aren't you crying in that one? Because you're a butthurt little fa.ggot because i exposed you. FACTS.
Old 02-28-2018, 06:19 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So what's Jubei's thread? Why aren't you crying in that one? Because you're a butthurt little fa.ggot because i exposed you. FACTS.
Exposed? You really are like a petulant little child. You are a major hypocrite and a crybaby. You bring nothing to the site and are a big time fanboy who hates the success of people you've never met because of a few fans. Like starting a thread "Waa waa he said this waa waaa my [email protected] hurts waa waa". That's some serious mental issues, c0cksucker.

I didn't see the other thread and besides that poster isn't notorious for spamming the forum and crying all over it over people's opinions so who cares?
Old 02-28-2018, 06:23 PM #26
Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Exposed? You really are like a petulant little child. You are a major hypocrite and a crybaby. You bring nothing to the site and are a big time fanboy who hates the success of people you've never met because of a few fans. That's some serious mental issues.

I didn't see the other thread and besides that poster isn't notorious for spamming the forum and crying all over it over people's opinions so who cares?
No there's many threads far worse than mine and you don't attack them. You started getting butthurt because i don't like the fighters you do, then i exposed you as the hypocrite and a ****ing retard that mentions how many fights he goes to when losing an argument. Now everytime you see one of my threads you have to come in it and attack me because you're a butthurt little b1tch.
Old 02-28-2018, 06:31 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5608 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,001,000,000,007,962,624.00
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
GGG was a popular search term before Golovkin even use it.

Not very popular anyway. But it spikes when Golovkin searches spikes, now. So now most of the "GGG" searches seem to be associated with Golovkin. If you look at september 2017, it spikes a lot to levels not even comparable to pre 2013. Why? because it's associated with GGG.
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:09 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 675 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,075,427.25

For shlt sakes ok someone won. Let fight night happen, then we will see what’s up
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, fake, golovkin, it's, jubei, news., popularity., surpassed

User Tag List