Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real homies, what song makes you regret and look back on life with sadness???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    RIP, our fathers... Solid fathers are not around these days...
    We got lil sissy dudes raising and passing on twisted beliefs.
    Respect to your pop's and to all real fathers...

I'm laughing big time, but I'm sad.... this young generation of sissy punks can't even show up to work on time... they need me to embed their smart phones in their heads... I can really interview young dudes... I'll have my secretary call them during the interview and watch as the answer and get told, "Z" made me call you, you failed the test... You are not hired... Abayo(so long)

Good test right?
    The ones that raise the kids are often times not the father these days. Its different when its your child vs someone else's. Just not the same commitment and dedication on either side.

I love your test and can only imagine some of the facial expressions you get

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      The ones that raise the kids are often times not the father these days. Its different when its your child vs someone else's. Just not the same commitment and dedication on either side.

My test filters puto's real quick... I stand by my test... It works for me... Fast filtering...

Comment

LAst but not least, Deerhunter theme. This one gets me everytime im really drunk and high..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

LAst but not least, Deerhunter theme. This one gets me everytime im really drunk and high..

I'd skull **** that hoe r jelly... Met his soft azz 20 years ago in Compton, he called me sir... I dropped product, nutted up in a few fine sisters... It was all good... R is a bish, in need of a man sized beat down..

Comment

My woman calls me unnecessarily cruel...

I counter that with young punks are unnecessarily lazy and stupid...

I can tone done my tests, but I'd prefer that hipsters up their game... Young punks are too stupid to meet me half way... The care more about clothing than my wife and mistress... Lik but,ear qveers have no clue.. I'd most seriously **** them up....

Comment

My Papa was in the Bulge, snow up to his ass. He passed shortly after I came home from prison. He died in the spring. Military honors, soldiers in dress, flag over the casket, all that. Wouldn't play instruments, they brought a recording of Taps. He didn't get a 21 gun salute, but as the song ended, some turkey hunters let off 3 rounds. Made me cry. Makes me cry now
              **** like this is why I always respect the Red, White & Blue. Thanks for the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                **** like this is why I always respect the Red, White & Blue. Thanks for the story.
                He's told me stories of being in the field with Tiger tanks rolling around,opening up our Sherman's like cans, and mortar fire coming in yards from his position. But my favorite is one where he showed compassion.

He was up on a hill with the sargent, sniping, and they ran across a German on foot patrol. Sgt orders him to take him out, he said he couldn't do it. He shot down by the guys feet, scaring him into fleeing. He said the sargent knew he missed on purpose, but never said anything.

He ended up getting a Purple Heart. Oddly enough, that Purple Heart was one of the only things that survived (although the purple got warped and distorted from the heat) a house fire in the early 60s.

Comment

He's told me stories of being in the field with Tiger tanks rolling around,opening up our Sherman's like cans, and mortar fire coming in yards from his position. But my favorite is one where he showed compassion.

He was up on a hill with the sargent, sniping, and they ran across a German on foot patrol. Sgt orders him to take him out, he said he couldn't do it. He shot down by the guys feet, scaring him into fleeing. He said the sargent knew he missed on purpose, but never said anything.

He ended up getting a Purple Heart. Oddly enough, that Purple Heart was one of the only things that survived (although the purple got warped and distorted from the heat) a house fire in the early 60s.
                  Wow... Right - And these are the kinds of stories he’d actually tell. Imagine the ones he wouldn’t tell.

I stand for your grandfather.

I’ve heard sorries of veterans children/grandchildren who would be cleaning out houses and closets after they’d pass. They’d find Purple Hearts, Bronze Stars, Silver Stars that no one ever knew about.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    My woman calls me unnecessarily cruel...

I counter that with young punks are unnecessarily lazy and stupid...

I can tone done my tests, but I'd prefer that hipsters up their game... Young punks are too stupid to meet me half way... The care more about clothing than my wife and mistress... Lik but,ear qveers have no clue.. I'd most seriously **** them up....
                    Z... you SOB I like you more and more every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Z... you SOB I like you more and more every day.
                      Thanks homie. My big ****ed up clumsy hands dilute what I'm trying to say... I get tripped up in the Symantec's of life..
                      Hoes think they know what I'm trying to say... Homies at Google and Amazon listen, I'm crazy, yet I'm on a first name basis with kings. I call, they listen... They most definitely listen...

Comment

Working...
                      X