Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-28-2017, 04:27 AM #11
Patriot

Quoted: 7117 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 562,979,035,306,038,870,933,504.00
Total Points: 562,979,050,306,038,877,126,656.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bygeorge View Post
I agree. I'm a big fan of Morales. Love it when he fought Marco Antonio Barrera and Pacquiao. One of the greatest fighters to ever come from Mexico.
Ah schit, y'all beat me to it
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:39 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 724 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,541,561,310.13
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,103,536,394,240.00
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Roy Moore is a scum. Also those little girls ainít exactly daddyís little angels either.
Roy Moore needs to go to prison so that means heíll probab get elected.
The state of politics in America is at its lowest.
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:20 AM #13
Banned

Quoted: 3609 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
Roy Moore is a scum. Also those little girls ainít exactly daddyís little angels either.
Roy Moore needs to go to prison so that means heíll probab get elected.
The state of politics in America is at its lowest.
Moore first saw his wife at a dance recital when she was 15. What was he doing there in the first place?

He is a child predator, a lot o republicans are child predators, why do you think they are all defending him and going to such lengths as this to protect him?

The republican pedophile party.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:45 AM #14
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13521 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,254,077,784,529,854,720.00
Total Points: 1,254,077,798,730,246,144.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

It's sad that this is how we all see the media. If all news is fake, then what can we really trust.

Society needs an entity that will hold government accountable. Without trust in the media, what entity will handle this responsibility.

Oh yeah, there was no Morales left after Raheem beat the crap out of him.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:54 AM #15
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
THREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHREAD-KILLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,721.07

Quote:
About a month before Trump announced his candidacy for president, his charity, the Trump Foundation, gave $10,000 to Project Veritas.

The March 2015 donation likely helped fund filmmaker and conservative activist James O'Keefe in creating a video claiming to show Hillary Clinton supporters were paid $1,500 to cause violence during Trump's rallies, which were often interrupted by protestors and fights. The video was released in October 2016.

Trump mentioned the videos and its claims while debating Clinton, but never mentioned that he donated to the organization that made them. "They hired people. They paid them $1,500, and they're on tape saying be violent, cause fights, do bad things," Trump said, citing the video by O'Keefe.
Trump actually donated to something.
THREAD-KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:02 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6287 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Moore first saw his wife at a dance recital when she was 15. What was he doing there in the first place?

He is a child predator, a lot o republicans are child predators, why do you think they are all defending him and going to such lengths as this to protect him?

The republican pedophile party.
Exactly, becaise there are no liberal/Democrat pedophiles...
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:22 PM #17
Banned

AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
Trump actually donated to something.
Its now been confirmed he donated up to 20k to this group.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:56 PM #18
Banned

Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,672,508,614,188,694,528.00
Total Points: 1,672,509,513,688,937,472.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
It's sad that this is how we all see the media. If all news is fake, then what can we really trust.

Society needs an entity that will hold government accountable. Without trust in the media, what entity will handle this responsibility.

Oh yeah, there was no Morales left after Raheem beat the crap out of him.

that's what happens when the 6 major media corporations responsible for all media content coming out of america are all owned and controlled by one specific "group" of people.

there's a reason why the liberal agenda is being pushed by "them" in uniformity. there's a reason why the trump is a russian agent is pushed in uniformity.

one tribe being responsible for the entire entertainment industry is what's wrong with the media.

its why certain agendas are being pushed.
its why a certain type of music is the one being popularized and mainstream.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:03 PM #19
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13521 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,254,077,784,529,854,720.00
Total Points: 1,254,077,798,730,246,144.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
that's what happens when the 6 major media corporations responsible for all media content coming out of america are all owned and controlled by one specific "group" of people.

there's a reason why the liberal agenda is being pushed by "them" in uniformity. there's a reason why the trump is a russian agent is pushed in uniformity.

one tribe being responsible for the entire entertainment industry is what's wrong with the media.

its why certain agendas are being pushed.
its why a certain type of music is the one being popularized and mainstream.
Perhaps. However IMO the greater problem is trust in the media. The media can have a liberal or conservative slant, it has for years, and still be factual and a tool to check government power given journalistic ethics.

The problem is with the internet there are "news" sites that people give equal trust to that do not have journalistic ethics and are controlled by partisans.

The Trump/Russia thing is the perfect example. MSNBC, CNN, WSJ all may not have endorsed Trump, but for his supporters to use the fact they supported another candidate as proof the stories they are detailing are lies is ridiculous.

I want to know the truth. I would think all Americans want to know the truth. Instead, many just want to see only the things that support their beliefs. Meanwhile, what and whom are policing those in power?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:32 PM #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Exactly, becaise there are no liberal/Democrat pedophiles...

Liberals didn't elect one for president and didn't defend child rapist like Roy Moore.

Last edited by AddiX; 11-28-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
fake, group, moore!, news, post, print, smear, trick, wing

User Tag List