Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-03-2017, 01:00 PM #21
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14851 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Trump hasn't even taken office yet, so why don't you take your pansy liberal a$$ to the back of the bus and enjoy the ride as this presidency Makes America Great Again.
Why would you assume I am liberal, because I posted an article and then posted a fact?

It's never smart to make a determination about someone with so little information.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:02 PM #22
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4479 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,919,248,707,409,412,096,000.00
Total Points: 10,919,248,707,410,414,534,656.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Why would you assume I am liberal, because I posted an article and then posted a fact?

It's never smart to make a determination about someone with so little information.
For one I seen you post on other topics, and its pretty clear you're a rainbow flag loving, America hating, dildo buying, purple blood liberal, and we both know it.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:07 PM #23
The ugly American

Quoted: 7677 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
There is nothing I saw that indicated their hourly wages would be increased when the jobs are converted to FT. You added that on your own.
Strawmen.

I said nothing about hourly wages.

Lying, or not keeping up again? You tell me.....

Quote:
I didn't insult you.
Yes, you did. you know this as every past instance is taken as an insult, and thus a strike, on your part.

My education is moot to this debate. I'm sourcing 3rd party sites to buttress my case, not myself. Thus my education is moot. That's a pretty clear clue an insult is coming when you enter irrelevant facts to take pot-shots.

It's simple, unless I tout my education, it's not relevant. Get it?

Quote:
In my conversations about salary with people that are not college educated, it is my experience that they often confuse increased hours with increased salary/wages.
I've not mentioned hourly wages, so how can I be confusing hourly wages with something else????

At this point I'll pause and allow you try and catch up.

Last edited by 1bad65; 01-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:08 PM #24
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
For one I seen you post on other topics, and its pretty clear you're a rainbow flag loving, America hating, dildo buying, purple blood liberal, and we both know it.
No, you only post it because you saw me post articles regarding the Trump deals. You are entitled to your opinion.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:10 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
RespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,050,108,070.50

Hey Trumpers, your ignorance is showing. Small car sales are falling, which means it was no longer feasible to build the Mexico plant. They didn't negotiate with Trump on this.
RespekonMyName is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:12 PM #26
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
More hours doesn't equal a bigger salary.
For hourly workers they do. And part timers are hourly.

Something anyone with private sector experience learns Day 1.

What's your excuse for not knowing this?

Quote:
you added the salary increase part when in no way, shape or form did either article reference or discuss a salary increase for any of the 700 workers whose jobs are being converted to FT.
I added them because of outside facts. the problem is your ignorant of those.

Part-timers are hourly employees. When they work more hours, including via becoming full timers, they get more pay.

It's not rocket science.

Oh, and on top of that they get full timers benefits, which are also taxed in some cases (such as 'Cadillac' health plans, comp/vac/sick time, for example).

Again, something private sector people understand that you don't.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:14 PM #27
The ugly American

Quote:
I get you hate Obama but he added 178,000 jobs to the economy in November 2016. trump just converted 700 jobs from PT to FT. There is no comparison.
And yet wages fell under Obama.

He created jobs alright. The problem was they were mostly McJobs, hence the drop in household wages during his term.

If you create higher paying jobs, the number goes up. If you create lower paying jobs, the number goes down.

Math 101.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:18 PM #28
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4398 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,740,077,962,201,917,696.00
Total Points: 1,740,078,861,702,163,456.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

i dont care what happens anymore.

im just glad hildabeast666 and the libtard beta cucks didnt win.

i did my job.

i did it well....
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:19 PM #29
THE DON

Quoted: 3442 Post(s)
-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598,010,798,519,122,372,067,328.00
Total Points: 1,598,010,798,519,123,177,373,696.00
happy birthday, bud... - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday, man! You'll be old when you're 100. - BulgariasFinest Be a cunt always, hbd bro - led Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Here's a beer for the one you spat out - Mike D 
happy xmas cunt - led Happy New Year bro - HughJass For not breaking another one of the neighbor kids toys - racer59 Congrats bro. - Sweet Pea 50 Merry Christmas -MEGA- - TBear 
Thanks - Mc,Lovin world level mod deserving of a medal - Mike D Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Complete faggot ass cocksucker. - HAMMER77777 haha - HAMMER77777 
Apparently u dont like racist shit being flagged?  That makes u racist too.  Do your damn job, useless moderator. - HAMMER77777 Act like a professional moderator, idiot - HAMMER77777 Do your job and ban personal attacks, racism, and threats.  SMH - HAMMER77777 Merry Christmas - TBear Bribery... I mean, good will beer. Hope the year is a good one. - P.K Dionysus 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Hepatitis C - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

I wonder if these are "whites only" jobs.

You know dat trump be racist.
-MEGA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:20 PM #30
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Strawmen.

I said nothing about hourly wages.

Lying, or not keeping up again? You tell me.....

Yes, you did. you know this as every past instance is taken as an insult, and thus a strike, on your part.

My education is moot to this debate. I'm sourcing 3rd party sites to buttress my case, not myself. Thus my education is moot. That's a pretty clear clue an insult is coming when you enter irrelevant facts to take pot-shots.

It's simple, unless I tout my education, it's not relevant. Get it?

I've not mentioned hourly wages, so how can I be confusing hourly wages with something else????

At this point I'll pause and allow you try and catch up.
In post #15 you stated that PT workers are hourly, not salaried. That is why I referenced their wages even though you didn't post it.

Your lack of a college education is always relevant to me when I respond to you. It is in that context that I judge what you write.

I always assume if you were college educated you would take a more thorough look at things rather than go with the "press release" that just gives the positive info while leaving out the details. I could be wrong. I can't treat you as an educated person when you are not. Maybe that isn't fair.

You didn't mention wages specifically, but see above. When you state PT workers are hourly and not salaried, I discussed their wages because PT workers are almost always paid an hourly wage, not a salary, as you posted in post #15 .

Share This With Friends

Tags
$1.3, $700, billion, ford, invest, mexico, michigan, million, plant, scrap

User Tag List