Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-03-2017, 12:22 PM #11
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11341 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 487,908,723,323,197,504.00
Total Points: 10,587,908,945,884,553,216.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

wow trump hates mexicans so bad hes taking away their jobs left and right
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:27 PM #12
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13402 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,205,380,415,734,193,152.00
Total Points: 1,205,380,429,934,581,248.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Ok, I should have said 'complaining'. Happy now?

Um, when you get more hours, you get more money on your check.

Plus, full time employees get benefits part-timers do not.

Is this really something you did not know previous???

cherry-picking.

You left out the $700 million investment (which will be taxed), and the fact Mexico doesn't get a new plant.

When you start being intellectually honest, you might start getting it.....
Why would you call it complaining? I did the same thing you did posted an article regarding this subject and highlighted a portion.

Yes, but that doesn't mean your salary (or wages) was increased as you posted. It means you worked more hours at the same wage.

A salary or wage increase is if you get more money for the same hours worked. Not surprising someone with your education level would call it a salary increase.

I would expect them to get benefits now that they are FT employees.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:32 PM #13
The ugly American

Quoted: 7318 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Yes, but that doesn't mean your salary or wages was increased as you posted. It means you worked more hours at the same wage.
Nope.

Part-timers are hourly, not salary.

Try again.

I've asked before and not gotten an answer, so since it's a factor again I'll ask again. What do you do for a living?

You've shown serious ignorance of basic private sector principles, practices, policies, etc. so I'm curious.

Quote:
Not surprising someone with your education level would call it a salary increase.
Strike 1!

If you want to concede, please do so now and dont drag it out with more petty, childish insults.

And it is comical how the college dropout has to teach the self-professed college grad the basics. You're either lying about your education, you got robbed by the college you attended, or you have a 'basket weaving' type degree. Which is it?

Quote:
I would expect them to get benefits now that they are FT employees.
Well, you got one right!!

Bravo!!

But then you do admit they did not get those full-time benefits when they were part-time, correct?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:36 PM #14
The ugly American

Quoted: 7318 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Yes, but that doesn't mean your salary (or wages) was increased as you posted.
You're dangerously close to another strawman as I never used the word "wages".

I said salary.

I did that as it's simple, more hours equals a bigger salary. Something anyone whose worked 5 minutes in the private sector should know....

I'm very precise here for a reason. We've gone over this before, but you cant seem to grasp the concept of a strawman fallacy.....
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:41 PM #15
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1827 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,069,385,865,825,075,200.00
Total Points: 87,069,385,865,826,484,224.00
No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 No Message - BostonGuy 
cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job Keep up the good the posting - 1bad65 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
He got Ford to convert 700 jobs from PT to FT. That is nothing to brag about or even discuss IMO but hey, I get it.
real rich seeing as how obum kept bragging about the McJobs growth for 8 years.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:43 PM #16
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,395,293,929,071,817.00
Total Points: 124,396,404,899,968,096.00
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to Mighty_Windir

Making America great again.

God bless the Trump
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:49 PM #17
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Nope.

Part-timers are hourly, not salary.

Try again.

I've asked before and not gotten an answer, so since it's a factor again I'll ask again. What do you do for a living?

You've shown serious ignorance of basic private sector principles, practices, policies, etc. so I'm curious.

Strike 1!

If you want to concede, please do so now and dont drag it out with more petty, childish insults.

And it is comical how the college dropout has to teach the self-professed college grad the basics. You're either lying about your education, you got robbed by the college you attended, or you have a 'basket weaving' type degree. Which is it?

Well, you got one right!!

Bravo!!

But then you do admit they did not get those full-time benefits when they were part-time, correct?
There is nothing I saw that indicated their hourly wages would be increased when the jobs are converted to FT. You added that on your own. It is nothing but speculation until we get more information.

I have posted numerous times what I do.

I didn't insult you. In my conversations about salary with people that are not college educated, it is my experience that they often confuse increased hours with increased salary/wages. When I find myself in this situation I try to clarify the difference. Respectfully, when I saw the same mistake in your post, I thought it best to respond as I have in the past in the same situation.

I was trying to be helpful by clarifying if someone makes $10/hr and they work more hours a week, they haven't gotten a salary/wage increase. But, if that same person goes from making $10/hr to $15/hr then that is a salary/wage increase.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:54 PM #18
Enemy of the State

Quote:
You're dangerously close to another strawman as I never used the word "wages".

I said salary.

I did that as it's simple, more hours equals a bigger salary. Something anyone whose worked 5 minutes in the private sector should know....

I'm very precise here for a reason. We've gone over this before, but you cant seem to grasp the concept of a strawman fallacy.....
More hours doesn't equal a bigger salary.

Salary is defined as a fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly or biweekly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee, especially a professional or white-collar worker.

If you work more hours, the fixed regular payment doesn't change. The fixed payment changes when you work OT or on holidays, hence they call it "time and a half" or "double time".

you added the salary increase part when in no way, shape or form did either article reference or discuss a salary increase for any of the 700 workers whose jobs are being converted to FT.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-03-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:54 PM #19
Lieutenant

Quoted: 4176 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,028,199,340,892,268,527,616.00
Total Points: 6,028,199,340,893,269,917,696.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Ford's expansion will convert 700 temporary jobs at the Michigan plant into permanent positions, adding to an existing hourly staff of about 3,600.

How many jobs has Trump saved now 1,000-1,700? That is about .11% of the jobs Obama saved in the auto industry.
Trump hasn't even taken office yet, so why don't you take your pansy liberal a$$ to the back of the bus and enjoy the ride as this presidency Makes America Great Again.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 01-03-2017 at 12:58 PM.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:56 PM #20
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
real rich seeing as how obum kept bragging about the McJobs growth for 8 years.
I get you hate Obama but he added 178,000 jobs to the economy in November 2016. trump just converted 700 jobs from PT to FT. There is no comparison.

Share This With Friends

Tags
$1.3, $700, billion, ford, invest, mexico, michigan, million, plant, scrap

User Tag List