Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should There Be A Master Thread For Smartphone And Religiously Related Threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    No.

I quite enjoy the various religious threads/debates, as there's always something worth reading in there, and I'd like them not to be condensed into one gigantic thread like the 9/11 conspiracy thread was.

Hell, I can't even visit that thread anymore. Too many gifs, jpegs, and videos to load at once causes my computer to process too slowly.
    That's that then, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Smartphone threads should be banned
      Yeah. There should be something done about the smartphones at least, Bringer.

Comment

Yes........

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Yeah. There should be something done about the smartphones at least, Bringer.
          Put it to a poll. Make the poll public so that I can see that it's not just alts and n00bs voting.

If you guys want them all merged into one thread then let your vote be your voice.

Comment

Put it to a poll. Make the poll public so that I can see that it's not just alts and n00bs voting.

If you guys want them all merged into one thread then let your vote be your voice.
            Thanks. I've made a seperate poll for smartphones and hope to see a 'yes' vote from yourself too in that thread. No body wants that **** spamming the lounge.

Comment

No.

I quite enjoy the various religious threads/debates, as there's always something worth reading in there, and I'd like them not to be condensed into one gigantic thread like the 9/11 conspiracy thread was.

Hell, I can't even visit that thread anymore. Too many gifs, jpegs, and videos to load at once causes my computer to process too slowly.
              Exactly, certain discussions just get lost in master threads.

Also, be careful what you wish for. Too many master threads just result in posters not making threads anymore, and being too lazy to look for a certain discussion within the master thread, as a result the forum just starts dying out.

All of a sudden you'd have a master thread for master thread suggestions..........

Comment

Working...
              X