Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    So in this video Shelly confirmed that he "Had it in writting that they were next". From the video of hearn that i saw his words were exactly that.
    did you listen to the whole thing? finkel said he had emails where hearn said the fight would be next, but then hearn sent a contract that didnt say it would be next. wilder never had an opportunity to sign a contract to fight aj next.

the above poster is so stupid that he posted a link that proves my position, not his. listen to the entire video, not just the tiny portion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      did you listen to the whole thing? finkel said he had emails where hearn said the fight would be next, but then hearn sent a contract that didnt say it would be next. wilder never had an opportunity to sign a contract to fight aj next.

the above poster is so stupid that he posted a link that proves my position, not his. listen to the entire video, not just the tiny portion.
      You're such a bîtch that you don't see that you've already been proven wrong. You keep changing your argument with each post. When inconvenient truth meets insecure bîtch boy...

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
        You're such a bîtch that you don't see that you've already been proven wrong. You keep changing your argument with each post. When inconvenient truth meets insecure bîtch boy...
        Nowhere has Finkel ever claimed there was a contract stating the fight would be next.

Nowhere has Hearn ever claimed there was a contract stating the fight would be next

Are you claiming there was a contract stating the fight would be next?

Comment

Nowhere has Finkel ever claimed there was a contract stating the fight would be next.

Nowhere has Hearn ever claimed there was a contract stating the fight would be next

Are you claiming there was a contract stating the fight would be next?
          Believe what you want to believe bîtch. You've shown your character so I won't bother trying to change you or your delusional state of mind. There is no contract. Shelly Finkel never said anything and neither did Eddie Hearn. Everything you said is correct and everything I said is wrong. You're a genius and I guess I'm just stupid and ******ed as you already stated. You got it. Bîtch...

Comment

• Personally, I've never read where Eddie Hearn put in writing in the revised contract that Anthony Joshua would become next Deontay Wilder's next opponent. That was only a verbal agreement. Along with the blank date, venue and rematch clause had Wilder lost the fight. The only thing that he put in writing in the contract was a rematch clause for Anthony Joshua had he lost the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Believe what you want to believe bîtch.
              Why not just answer the question? Are you claiming there was a contract stating the fight would be next?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                why say that josef ?

FACT: Wilder accepted 15mil, which is SCRUB-MONEY..... and yet Hearn still refused to guarantee Joshua NEXT

there is nothing true in your post
                15 mil is scrub money? he made his highest wage yet against Ortiz, 2.1mil

he is a scrub, that's the point.

Comment

Why not just answer the question? Are you claiming there was a contract stating the fight would be next?
                  No. I'm claiming that bîtches like you will never admit to being wrong no matter what. Shelly Finkel was satisfied with the written assurances that he received that the fight would be next. He wouldn't say the words "I have it in writing" if he wasn't. You are just a bîtch åss coward who has too much invested in other people's business. So you can't see the obvious.

Comment

Yo.

Why did Jacobs and Derevenchenko sign a contract with no date and venue on it, but Wilder can't?

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      Why did Jacobs and Derevenchenko sign a contract with no date and venue on it, but Wilder can't?
                      Wilder would have gladly signed without date & venue listed IF there was language guaranteeing the fight would be next ("no interim fights"). But Hearn told Finkel to wait a few days and then he'd supply the date. When he emailed Finkel a few days later, he told him that Povetkin was going to be next and the date would be April.

Comment

Working...
                      X