No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    On my life I will not be ****ing any more hoes.

I don't care if I have a 1 year, 2 year dry spell, no good will ever come from getting attached to a good for nothing,no future lying ass hoodrat. It's like cutting your own hand. That is ****ing fact at this point.

I am a grown ass intelligent capable man. From now on I will only be going after respectable, honorable women with a good head on them.

Leave these hoes alone fellas.
    Oh i see it now

Ur a jealous dude

She probably felt choked when she was with u,
    Telling her how she should dress up, not showing more skin

Now that shes free, thats why she went all out

U cant choked a girl man
    The more u hold on to them tight the more they want out

Just an advice

Comment

I know a guy who was dating this braud who is known for cheating and sleeping around. One night she got trained on and/or gang banged in someone's apartment while the dude she was dating sat outside in his car crying. Worst of all, he actually waited for her and gave her a ride home! Captain Cuckeroo...

Of course, I can't say for sure how true the above story is but I heard it from a couple of different people. At the very least there has to be some truth to it.

DARKSEID, please don't be that guy. Just cut off all ties with her.

Comment

I don't care if I have a 1 year, 2 year dry spell, no good will ever come from getting attached to a good for nothing,no future lying ass hoodrat. It's like cutting your own hand. That is ****ing fact at this point.

I am a grown ass intelligent capable man. From now on I will only be going after respectable, honorable women with a good head on them.

Dang so this is this the same girl that gave you the Gonorrhea that you started a thread on last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I know a guy who was dating this braud who is known for cheating and sleeping around. One night she got trained on and/or gang banged in someone's apartment while the dude she was dating sat outside in his car crying. Worst of all, he actually waited for her and gave her a ride home! Captain Cuckeroo...

Of course, I can't say for sure how true the above story is but I heard it from a couple of different people. At the very least there has to be some truth to it.

DARKSEID, please don't be that guy. Just cut off all ties with her.

Its a true

I drove her home

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Its a true

I drove her home
            Did she at least make up some excuse or was she unabashed about her getting ravaged by a multitude of cocks?

Comment

Did she at least make up some excuse or was she unabashed about her getting ravaged by a multitude of cocks?
              I dont think so cos she told me she only went to see Jamal and his frends to hang out

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                I dont think so cos she told me she only went to see Jamal and his frends to hang out
                Crikey Moses......

Comment

Crikey Moses......
                  Yes...how did u know one of his frends was called Moses?

Were u there?

Comment

ano fb ng girlaloo?

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Yes...how did u know one of his frends was called Moses?

Were u there?
                      I plead the fifth of Jack...

Comment

Working...
                      X