Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you belive that either Pacquiao and Marquez were both peds why or why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    I think both used some sort of variant of PEDs that was undetectable. But Marquez is without a doubt a former user.
    the only way to remove doubt is with scientific proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      I thought all of Manny's opponents were great matchmaking and walking punching bags? You mean to tell me he needed roids to beat those types of opponents?

Marquez hired a known steroid cheat. You don't hire a known steroid cheat just for the company. Would you hire a hooker just for their company?
      Manny refused to take random blood test though. That makes him more suspect than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        Manny refused to take random blood test though. That makes him more suspect than Marquez.
        Not really. It was a negotiation where at the time, Manny was calling the shots and Floyd too. Kind of like A side and A- ) who both wanted to call the shots!

What may have killed the deal was the PEDs calling from Floyd and company. Manny sued them …..

A few months later, Manny brought it down to 14 days then 7 then no cutoff soon after. Floyd didn't want it until 2015.

Marquez hiring of Memo Heredia is a huge red flag!

Memo had guys under him get caught with PEDs.

Then there is this by Vanes Martirosyan

Mad at what? Had only One meeting with you(Memo Heredia) and you Asked me to pay you 9k to Inject and I didn***39;t wanna do that ? https://t.co/hgpAowDpjD
        — Vanes Martirosyan (@VanesBoxing) July 31, 2015

Jessie Vargas on his split w/ Memo Heredia: "I walk the right path"

Note that Jessie later said it was taken out of context but man the way I read it, it sounds bad!

Comment

Yes they both were. Most elite boxers are on something it’s part of the game sadly

Comment

Think PAC was juicing for years especially when he was going through weight classes

Think Marquez was on the juice in the 4th right after Manny and his team said no extra testing let the commission do their job l. Marquez was probably like f.uck it’s time to brink the AK to the gun fight like Mannys been doing

No doesn’t take away from their legacies IMO

Comment

They both were

Comment

Pac is clean and there's a single name associated with him or anything suspicious. Pac was just suspected of being in PEDS because he's just unbelievably good in the ring.

Comment

Wouldn't doubt it one bit...but there's actually more evidence that Floyd mayweather was dirty than either of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Your Bias is too Obvious.
                    Not mentioning Pac's jump from 112 to 147 lbs. ( Something that's Never been seen in the History of boxing )
                    Not mentioning Pac resistance to fight Mayweather when Floyd ask for them to be Tested .
                    Not mentioning Pac working with Ariza ( another Shady character )
                    Not mentioning the "Ariza Shakes " that Freddie Roach even confirmed .
                    We won't get into his head size , calf cramps or the NEW heart promblem because it's ALL Speculative .
                    But so is the stuff you mentioned about Marquez .
                    You know who has the same weight trajectory as Pac, FLoyd. Even worse lol Something that has never been done? Well, I guess you are referring to Floyd. His weight was even heavier than Pac as he got older lololol

Pac: Light blue

Floyd: Red

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-24-2018, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      You know who has the same weight trajectory as Pac, FLoyd. Even worse lol Something that has never been done? Well, I guess you are referring to Floyd. His weight was even heavier than Pac as he got older lololol

Pac: Light blue

Floyd: Red

I corrected myself by putting Pac is the only boxer to win titles in 8 division's . You probably ignored that part so you can make your " growth chart " .
                      Too much time on your hands .

Comment

Working...
                      X