Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why every time a euro fighter wins euro fans think he’s the greatest thing since...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    You lost a bet you child molesting f@gg YOUR bet! I’m gonna keep bumping those threads you sissy ass racist POS coward. Kill yourself. It will be the only worthwhile thing you ever did.

Dumb ass casual. Been watching boxing like 3 years and act like you know the sport you’ve been wrong about everything I’ve ever seen you post EVER.
    Wow

You lame ass clown

Get a fuucking life you racist fuuck

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Someone ban his NAZi fuuck Chrisjs
      Ban this *****ass ****sexual paedephile because he challenged me to a bet and then lost the bet and still posts his racist views and sends disgusting racist PMs and death threats.

Comment

Ban this *****ass ****sexual paedephile because he challenged me to a bet and then lost the bet and still posts his racist views and sends disgusting racist PMs and death threats.
        I been watching boxing much longer than you’re nazi ass.

Pedohpile motherfuucker

Comment

Wow

You lame ass clown

Get a fuucking life you racist fuuck
          I promise to get one if you promise to end yours. Don’t back out like the bet you lost.

Everyone is laughing at you daily here. You a clown and a racist scumbag. I’m gonna bump your dumbass threads to further humiliate you for your dumbass racist posts.

Comment

I been watching boxing much longer than you’re nazi ass.

Pedohpile motherfuucker
            No you haven’t little man and even if you’ve watched it a similar amount you’ve learned nothing and know nothing hence the posts you make.

Loma still ducking Linares? He still has no chance of ever beating him?

Comment

No you haven’t little man and even if you’ve watched it a similar amount you’ve learned nothing and know nothing hence the posts you make.

Loma still ducking Linares? He still has no chance of ever beating him?
              You narcissist pedophile fuucks just won’t stop.

Now fuuck off and stop stalking you ***ggott hoe

Comment

Shut up casual. I’ll just pull up old posts from you saying Loma is the best skilled boxer in the world and then months later that he’ll duck Linares because he’s die in the ring against him.

I get it. Your a casual that just started watching boxing and you are a hateful POS racist scumbag that challenges people to bets and then doesn’t honor them because your a f@gg but you judge boxers on skin color and that often fails.

Now go and kill yourself you disgusting POS because your a racist cretin and the world is worse with you in it.

LEAVE THE SITE.
                A casual has you fuming

Comment

TS is a pure p*nk. The Eastern Euro makes you uncomfortable??

Comment

Sliced bread. Lol

Seriously these newbs do it every time now therr doing it with Usyk.
                    I have no green K to give lol.
                    Lmmfao rotf...!!! Get the strap lmao.

Comment

Sliced bread. Lol

Seriously these newbs do it every time now therr doing it with Usyk.
                      Did you watch the fight today? Have you seen the guy fight at all? There is little question this guy is hell of a good fighter and it isn't just like he started being excellent today.

If anything he has been underrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X