Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    You running around in circles trying to convict somebody and bottom line is you still have nothing. You done went from high school exams to hookers.

I gave you an out when I told you Manny's fight, Manny rules. Take it fam
    Naw fam, I'm good. I'm not trying to convict anyone, this aint Law an Order, its NSB.

I'm just talking about a fight without VADA or advanced PED testing. You seem afraid to really talk about that.

As for evidence you wanted, the heart ailment is evidence. We know what causes bad hearts at such a young age-unless of course Manny is really black and suffers from high blood pressure.

Manny is like OJ to you guys-you know the deal but f-ck it pretend he's innocent!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Naw fam, I'm good. I'm not trying to convict anyone, this aint Law an Order, its NSB.

I'm just talking about a fight without VADA or advanced PED testing. You seem afraid to really talk about that.

As for evidence you wanted, the heart ailment is evidence. We know what causes bad hearts at such a young age-unless of course Manny is really black and suffers from high blood pressure.

Manny is like OJ to you guys-you know the deal but f-ck it pretend he's innocent!
      You need somebody to talk to is that what it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        You need somebody to talk to is that what it is?
        My bad, fam. 2 hours ago you loudly proclaimed there was no evidence. Now we got a heart ailment, which is associated with PED use, along with no VADA or advanced PED testing. I figured you'd want to discuss that.

We can stop talking. I'm gonna go order a Bills #32 throwback with the name Pacquiao on the back.

Maybe get some blood stained gloves that are too small as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Those top ww you mention are the one keep fighting bums after bums and they are not yet proven.
          -----------------------

So in the last 8 years which WW should PAC have fought?
          So you are agreeing that Algieri was NOT proven
          Jeff Horn was NOT proven
          Mathysse was NOT proven
          Brandon Rios was NOT proven
          Tim Bradley was NOT proven

So why the hell is PAC fighting unproven fighters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
            -----------------------

Jeff Horn was NOT proven
            Mathysse was NOT proven

crawford and spence are not yet proven.

Comment

-----------------------

Jeff Horn was NOT proven
              Mathysse was NOT proven

Pac at this stage should just wait the winner of crawford-spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Err, Marquez wanted Pac to be less than 147 in their third fight .
                Maybe he learned from the cheatweight fight with Floyd ?
                You must have lost count. Pac and JMM fought at 126 then 130.
                That's not three times.
                Third fight was a catchweight.
                4th one was not .

Rios was a comeback fight after losing to Marquez.

Who did Floyd fight when he came back from retirement ?
                Marquez, who was two fights removed from 130.
                And Floyd still had to cheat him on the scale .
                Yada yada on the grease money he paid Nacho and JMM.
                Save it . Nacho and JMM were already in Vegas was told the week of the fight, they are changing the weight stipulations .
                Berto was already a broken record when Floyd fought him.
                ----------------------------------------------------

So it was TWO fights not three with Marquez at 126/130 .. Whoa!! That's great. Pac still got beat up. That was my point.

Rios a comeback fight? Seriously? The human punching bag that we all know had zero chance and he himself had just lost to Alvarado. Wow! You actually defend PAC for fighting a bonafide BUM.

When Floyd fought Zab and Baldomir he was two fights removed from fighting at 135 so how was that any different from what Marquez was doing? The same Marquez that KO'd your idol two years later. Do you even hear yourself?

As for Berto, there is not a single Floyd fan that actually liked the idea of that fight but it was Floyd's last fight at the time so he did whatever he wanted to.
                It's not like he was fighting BUMS at the prime of his career like your idol PAC.

Besides, even if Floyd hadn't fought Berto, you guys were still criticizing him so did it really matter? You had already make up your mind

Comment

----------------------------------------------------

So it was TWO fights not three with Marquez at 126/130 .. Whoa!! That's great. Pac still got beat up. That was my point.

Rios a comeback fight? Seriously? The human punching bag that we all know had zero chance and he himself had just lost to Alvarado. Wow! You actually defend PAC for fighting a bonafide BUM.

When Floyd fought Zab and Baldomir he was two fights removed from fighting at 135 so how was that any different from what Marquez was doing? The same Marquez that KO'd your idol two years later. Do you even hear yourself?

As for Berto, there is not a single Floyd fan that actually liked the idea of that fight but it was Floyd's last fight at the time so he did whatever he wanted to.
                  It's not like he was fighting BUMS at the prime of his career like your idol PAC.

Besides, even if Floyd hadn't fought Berto, you guys were still criticizing him so did it really matter? You had already make up your mind
                  Dude, you really need counting lessons.
                  Floyd had 4 fights over 135 before fighting Zab then Baldo.

Marquez was two fights removed from 130 when he fought Floyd and was still cheated on the scale . He agreed to a catchweight 144. Hell, Oscar was on camera saying it was going to be at 143.

And what does that have to do with his 4th fight with Pac ?
                  The hell, you're rational is ghettish.

You're making hypotheticals based on your flawed logic and bad counting .
                  Come back when you can count and not just blurting out what you heard from your god named floyd.

You probably just rode the floyd bandwagon when floyd started flashing fake cash and bills.
                  Just like most of his fans.
                  Hell, the fight with Baldo in Michigan did not even sell out .

Then floyd found out a great marketing tool. Flash fake bills and milk the ghettish hiphop crowd.
                  Last edited by OCPancho; 07-20-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    This isn't a court of law, it's the real world. Without VADA, USADA or any kind of advanced PED testing there is no way he can be caught with an IV hanging out his arm and even if he did, it wouldn't be illegal because there is no PED testing.

It's just like when he got the hooker pregnant. He told jinkee he wasn't cheating but it turned out he was.

Oh yeah thats right, in your mind he wasn't cheating it was the hooker's fault for making Manny an offer.

edit: "heart ailment" looks like we got some evidence.
                    Lol source?

Was the prostitute hot looking?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Justin Fortune, the strength and conditioning trainer of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, gives credit to a smart training camp for the boxer's very impressive return last weekend in Malaysia. Pacquiao, fighting for the first time since a July 2017 controversial decision loss to Jeff Horn, battered Lucas Matthysse for a seventh round stoppage.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      But why is Pac-Man now thinking of getting Roach back !?!

Comment

Working...
                      X