Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Man would crush Mayweather in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malaysia Pacquiao would have killed floyd. And JUST IMAGINE what 2009 Pacquiao would have done in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Malaysia Pacquiao would have killed floyd. And JUST IMAGINE what 2009 Pacquiao would have done in his prime.
      That right hook with a healed Torn Rotator cuff, is what made Pac get his beat back. Bring Floyd to Malaysia. Pac kills him there for sure.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-18-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah i think he would win against Floyd who hasnt had a real fight in 3 years

Comment

Floyd could hop out of a casket and whoop Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I imagine he’d have failed the drug test and forced the fight to be canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I imagine he’d have failed the drug test and forced the fight to be canceled.
              ??

Dude before you point fingers at others, clean your backyard first.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                True but as we have discussed many times Manny passed on an opportunity to do just that.

The JMM KO has been a godsend for Manny fans because it allows all of you to pretend Floyd waited to fight Manny afetr he got KTFO by JMM when the truth is Manny signed to fight JMM a 4th after turning down the $40 mil, no PPV cut offer.

I doubt you will ever admit it to me because I am a well known pac hater, but I am sure when you talk to other Manny fans you acknowledge the decision to fight JMM instead of Floyd was right from a money standpoint (which after all is why they fight) but not from a "best chance to win" standpoint.

Floyd nor manny were prime. The thing is if they fight earlier Manny is more fresh but Floyd is much younger. What doesn't change is Manny is still shorter, not as heavy, still isn't faster and still has a 5-6 inch reach disadvantage.
                You are indeed a pac hater and thanks for admitting that. It doesn’t take a genius to see that the fight would have been different if it happen 5 years earlier. And it is widely known that by experts, writers, boxers, commentators and journalists a like of the sport that Floyd didn’t wanted the fight during those period.

Pac was nowhere near close to what he was when they fought while Floyd — because of his safety first low output rate style could still fight the same way he always had at welter. He only increases his pace when necessary, like the Hatton and Maidana I fights.

Unlike you I’m not a Floyd hater, hell I never wanted him to lose, I just wanted him to fight the fights that mattered most in the right time. Now how many times did he actually do that??

As a Pac fan as well I can only admit to his mistakes or his team’s for that matter:
                1. He turned down the initial random drug testing— his team only wanted it up to 14 days before the fight. And have him tested before and after the fight.

2. He didn’t leave Arum — who never wanted the Floyd fight. He never believed Pac could actually win it and he wanted to milk him as much as he can before actually trying the slightest effort to make the fight. Arum made the Stadium excuses, the needle excuses and what not.
                (All of those excuse didn’t matter when he was done milking him)

As a Floyd Fan I can also admit to his mistakes:
                1. He never wanted the fight after Pac-Cotto, 2009-2012

2. Pac agreed to the drug testing months after the initial negotiations and Floyd found new road blocks.

- Leave Arum and join his promotional comp
                - His 40 million dollar flat fee (bread crumbs lol)

Now those demands didn’t even matter to the slightest degree when he saw Pac could no longer KO the Algieris of the world. He was immediately okay with 60-40, and working with arum.

At the end of the day, they were both at fault why the fight didn’t happened. But it’s easy to make a case on who really wanted it during those times. Had pacquiao agreed to all those demands, had he left Arum and accepted the 40 million offer, I guarantee you there’d still be no fight.

Now here are some fun facts,

Pac
                1. Talks about how much he wanted the fight night and day everywhere
                2. When his contract with arum ended for a short period of time during 2011 he sent Koncz to Floyd’s camp — now many of you like to neglect this fact because it tells a lot on who really wanted the fight and who put some actual effort.
                The result of the visit was a flat fee deal breaker from Floyd.
                3. Pac agreed to the testing months after the clottey fight. You guys make it seem like he didn’t agree to it until 2015.

Floyd
                1. Immediately goes haywire every time he’s ask about Pac fight during his interviews.
                2. Self preservation quotes came out. “Ali shouldn’t have fought norton” “he shouldn’t have been forced to fight the fight fans demanded”
                “The most important thing is Floyd mayweather is happy and comfortable and not make choices he doesn’t want”
                “Then call me a rich coward”
                3. His bff 50 cent knows he didn’t want the fight and tells it on air, and dude love fmj.
                4. We only seldom hear from floyd during those periods. He fights once a year. Goes out in the news and laughing off something like “Pac is desperate for the fight”
                — this tells a lot already. When a dude is laughing at you for wanting a fight with you.
                5. After the mega fight floyd senior was quoted “pac will always be known as the guy who chased floyd his entire career, and then lost”
                Not the exact words but we can find the links for that.

Now not many of you guys may know how read between the lines or has taken up psychology but Floyd was too obvious during those times and I can actually find more. And for the record I even love the dude.

Comment

No, he would not crush mayweather. but the danger is he could win as easily as floyd can win--all it takes are judges who favors a more aggressive style just like in the past when aggressiveness rules judges cards. On their most focused selves, both of them can't hit each other anyways. There was no domination on either those who said knows deep in their hearts that they are just trolling or delusional. They are equal in many ways--they cancel out each other that's why when they fight nothing happens--mayweather cannot pick him apart and pacquiao can never overwhelm floyd. They are just stalemate and the result of the combat will be in the hands of judges who favors what style in particular era.

It is why I don't want floyd to rematch him. I'd like to keep it that way. It is already hard pretending floyd has better resume than pacquiao, how much more if pacquiao is able to get back at floyd. This scenario is better, floyd is able to sell the greatest of this era by beating pacquiao as default.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
                    No, he would not crush mayweather. but the danger is he could win as easily as floyd can win--all it takes are judges who favors a more aggressive style just like in the past when aggressiveness rules judges cards. On their most focused selves, both of them can't hit each other anyways. There was no domination on either those who said knows deep in their hearts that they are just trolling or delusional. They are equal in many ways--they cancel out each other that's why when they fight nothing happens--mayweather cannot pick him apart and pacquiao can never overwhelm floyd. They are just stalemate and the result of the combat will be in the hands of judges who favors what style in particular era.

It is why I don't want floyd to rematch him. I'd like to keep it that way. It is already hard pretending floyd has better resume than pacquiao, how much more if pacquiao is able to get back at floyd. This scenario is better, floyd is able to sell the greatest of this era by beating pacquiao as default.
                    So your saying, Floyd can keep the illusion going. There shouldn't be a rematch coz he'll get exposed anew. I see. Let Floyd keep pretending. Make sense.

Comment

Mayweather is retired and is an old ass man. Get over it. The saga is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X