• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    How is this Spurs’ fault?

Literally everything points to it all being on Kawhi and his team

Forget the Spurs, he doesn’t even have a shoe deal atm because of his uncle
    They misdiagnosed his injury, constructed a terrible roster which'd waste his prime years, and on top of that they made the game boring for him.

Look at it this way, Leonard has had ONE 40pt game in his entire career, ZERO triple doubles. Why is that? Is it because he's not capable? Not at all, it's because every single time he's out there dominating, having fun, having a monster game, Pop pulls him. Pop limits his field goal attempts, his minutes, everything.

I mean if Leonard was on another franchise there'd be no doubt as to who the best player in the league is, it's Leonard. He'd had multiple 40pt games, trip dubs, that shoe deal would be a lock, the recognition as being the #1 guy, no doubt. The Spurs have sucked the fun out of bbball and that's why nobody wants to play with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      They misdiagnosed his injury, constructed a terrible roster which'd waste his prime years, and on top of that they made the game boring for him.

Look at it this way, Leonard has had ONE 40pt game in his entire career, ZERO triple doubles. Why is that? Is it because he's not capable? Not at all, it's because every single time he's out there dominating, having fun, having a monster game, Pop pulls him. Pop limits his field goal attempts, his minutes, everything.

I mean if Leonard was on another franchise there'd be no doubt as to who the best player in the league is, it's Leonard. He'd had multiple 40pt games, trip dubs, that shoe deal would be a lock, the recognition as being the #1 guy, no doubt. The Spurs have sucked the fun out of bbball and that's why nobody wants to play with them.

This is true. The Spurs are boring as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        LA about to join this superteam f0ckery

i miss being hated...cant wait
        Kawhi for Deng straight up.

Do it Mitch!

Comment

Meanwhile, JR still tryna force a game 7

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Do it Mitch!
            I'm actually starting to think he might go East.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Do it Mitch!

man i cant wait for free agency chaos in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Whats the solution though?

Players have all the power and its actually the owners who gave it all to them.
                The ultimate solution would be an nfl style hard cap

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  man i cant wait for free agency chaos in the next couple of weeks
                  Lonzo and Kuz about to end up beefin' on some other team

Comment

Kings interested in kawhi

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

he took 18 shots a game last year.. same as lebron

usage last year was 31, lebrons was 30.. hes not being held back lol

is he supposed to be like chuckbrook and take 25 a game?

Comment

Working...
                      X