Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason Wilder is afraid of Whyte. Interesting. He saw no problem fighting guys like Szpilka, Duhaupass...for far less money.

But I understand. Whyte is more dangerous fighter that anybody Wilder has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Let me get this straight. lil g who can't pull a rabbit out his a*s turns down 10mil from golden boy last year & none of you have a problem with that but all you cornballs have a problem with D.Wilder asking for more $?? The HATE.......is REAL!
      nope, it is logic that it is real.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
        Whyte isn't credible....
        He's just a guy that Joshua took 6-7 rounds to knock out!!
        😂😂😂😂😂
        That's the way it goes

Khans stock went up after Joshua piped his mrs

Comment

I don’t love money so I won’t do that thing but also give me more money and I’ll do that thing

Comment

offer him 10 million venezuelan bs

Comment

This is the new angle Joshua's fans are taking, lmao. All Whyte has to do is win and he becomes Wilders mandatory I believe. Joshua's fans are quick to point to Joshua having a mandatory, and in the same breath they say Wilder is ducking Whyte lmao. Hypocrites. You Joshua fans are in a no win situation. He must fight Wilder.

Comment

I am a big fan of Wilder. I agree that he doesn't "need" Whyte. I think Wilder and Joshua simply need to get it on next year.

However, I hope he realizes that saying he's good with money and scripture that the love of money is the root of all evil sounds odd when he's saying they need to raise the price to make it worth his while. I know what he's saying. He doesn't "need" Whyte before a bigger payday vs Joshua. However, if delaying the Joshua fight for Whyte is what Hearn is offering, then he wants the delay of that big fight to be worth it.

I'm not saying Whyte doesn't deserve it down the line. I don't feel he deserves it yet. Whyte is simply a distraction to the fight the Heavyweight division needs and people want to see.

Wilder vs Joshua. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  For some reason Wilder is afraid of Whyte. Interesting. He saw no problem fighting guys like Szpilka, Duhaupass...for far less money.

But I understand. Whyte is more dangerous fighter that anybody Wilder has fought.
                  WHyte is a ****en bum. Grade A trash.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Let me get this straight. lil g who can't pull a rabbit out his a*s turns down 10mil from golden boy last year & none of you have a problem with that but all you cornballs have a problem with D.Wilder asking for more $?? The HATE.......is REAL!
                    Golovkin had a crappy purse split and everyone knew it was a crap deal. Wilder on the other hand has the lion share of this purse and is asking for money that literally does not exist for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      WHyte is a ****en bum. Grade A trash.
                      So he is demanding a big money for fighting a bum????

What are Szpilka, Molina, Duhaupas...super stars?

How much money did Wilder demand for fighting Povetkin in Russia?

Comment

Working...
                      X