Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    You might be right.

I'm still not totally convinced Whyte is that good, he has some decent wins but look at the reality. He beat Parker in what ended up being a close fight, but Parker wasn't some world beater, he was just a belt holder for a while.

Whyte got beat by Chisora first time, won the rematch but Chisora has always lost at a good level and arguably about 5 years past his best.

Who else did he beat? Lucas Browne that just got whooped quicker by Dave Allen. Helenius who had a weeks notice and was actually lighting up Whyte before he gassed because he wasn't in fighting shape.

Anyway, Whyte has done well, i'm not discrediting him, he went in there and did the job but i don't consider him anywhere close to the top 3 in the division and not even sure he beats Rivas.
    And who has Wilder beaten? And when did Ortiz prove he was a world beater?

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      I agree with this. I was hoping the Ortiz fight would come off, and I saw that as a comfortable win for King Kong.

Whyte looks scrappy, he throws in bunches but with no real thought or plan behind it, or so it seems. The highlight KO’s he has managed to put together look more luck than judgement.
      And Wilder looks like what exactly? But you think he's world class?

Hmmm, interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Hearn realizes he’s in control if the fight gets made or not right

He has the A-side fighter he’s the one who’s holds the leverage

Because by the sounds of it. Hearn doesn’t know this tiny little bit of information. If Hearn wants the fight next it’ll happen next

But somehow I think that KO from last night has Hearn feverishly thinking of new roadblocks he can put up to
        Delay the fight even further
        Yeah, that 100 Mill deal last time out was an atrocious road block. Lets hope he doesn't put another in the way and offer 200 Mill. That will only prove he doesn't want.

The scally wag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          And who has Wilder beaten? And when did Ortiz prove he was a world beater?
          Wilder hasn't beaten any top fighters, lost to Fury and i don't really rate Ortiz.

But we were talking about Whyte, not Wilder.

I simply don't think Whyte has a style or ability to beat Wilder and would get stopped early, regardless of who both have and haven't fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Yeah, and as i say, i still give Whyte credit because he's doing what he's meant to, but people talk like he's going through murderers row but really he's been fighting guys like Lucas Browne.
            I've never seen anybody talk like he's going through murderers row. Just that he's done more than any contender to deserve a shot at a title.

Now with Wilder....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              no one outside of the UK wants to see Whyte fight wilder, or anyone else. We want Wilder fighting the top guys.

Whyte would be lucky to last 90 seconds against Wilder. Whytes is probably one of the least skilled boxers in the heavy weight division.

Theres a good reason Whyte is chasing bottom feeders like MAnual Charr. He gets beaten by any top 10 guy.

I doubt Whyte would even take a fight against Wilder, if they sent him a contract, he has pulled out of at least 4 final eliminators already, and just tore up a signed contract to fight AJ.

Shouts all day about fighting the top guys then ducks them all when it starts getting serious.
              You are lying, I'm not UK and I want Wildher vs Whyte, anything else is a duck from him. Boxing fans can see Wildher is cherry picking easy fights like Ortiz and Breazeale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                As I have said before, there is a large segment of UK fans that direct incredible amounts of racism at Deontay Wilder, not everyone, but there is quite a few nationalist on this site.

I don't even see much boxing debate from these people, as soon as Wilder name appears on the feed the bigots come out full force under the guise of being AJ fans, it's pathetic.
                You mean the UK fans tell the truth while Americans lie and spew their brutal delusion every day so there isn't chance to have a good conversation about boxing?

And racism? Nah, you've made that up in your head as well like all the other bullshlt you lot come out with.

Your characteristics are very clear to anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain. You say the opposite of truth and accuse us of things you lot are guilty of. It's pure ironic. But due to Americans not understanding irony, it goes way over your heads. For me it's pure f3cking creepy at how lost in the head you are. It's sinister. You have nothing to back up your claims. But there's plenty of evidence on these forums for your lies and delusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Now the pressure is definitely on Anthony Joshua to either match or surpass Deontay Wilder's performance. In the words of Andy Ruiz, Jr. "He is not coming to lay down". He is coming to fight".

I just re-watched the Deontay Wilder KO replay this morning and boy was it a thing of beauty? It's performances like these that makes me happy to be a boxing fan.

The move was so subtle; He walked straight toward Breazeale and threw his entire 223lbs body weight into that shot. The punch that was heard around the world was so quick that it was like a bolt of lightning striking him.

Dominic never had a chance or ever saw the punch coming.
                  Brezeale was made for Wilder. But who else decent or better does Wilder do this to? Wilder usually struggles with bums or loses to the first proven guy he's ever fought even though he was at his very worst point in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    You are lying, I'm not UK and I want Wildher vs Whyte, anything else is a duck from him. Boxing fans can see Wildher is cherry picking easy fights like Ortiz and Breazeale.

let me guess, you must be a Joshua fan right..... ?

which is why you suggested that Wilder NEEEEEDS to fight Shyte..... NOT Joshua, or Fury..... Shyte.....

what will Poshua Spice do when he no longer has Dillian Whyte running blocker for him?

us Wilder fans want him to stretch Joshua, not Whyte

just saying

who do you want Poshua to fight then, if not Wilder ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
                      Even though I thought Fury won on points , the knockdowns, especially the second one sent Fury running into the sweet, loving arms of Bob Big Daddy Arum. May never be a Fury rematch.
                      You mean he walked into a much better deal and refused to fight on a Haymon platform where he'd probably get ripped off even worse then he did the first time round?

Just look at what happens in rematches in the US. Kovalev and Canelo come to mind. Haymon wouldn't risk losing the big money fight with AJ so he'd only put reinforcements in the rematch to make sure Wilder wins. By hook or crook, Fury wouldn't get a fair deal. We've already seen this.

Comment

Working...
                      X