Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words, Brazil will knock Deontay Wilder OUT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Ortiz is a puncher? Travis Kaufman begs to differ
    Still cant believe Ortiz fought that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      REDEEMER will become Wilder's biggest fan after Saturday night.

All this talk of Breazeale the Beast overpowering him easily.

If Deontay slays the beast he must be a true champion.
      You will never see that ALT used again if wrong.

Comment

Brazil. Love when boxing fans come up with this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I highly disagree. I think the extra weight will aid and assist him because in last two previous fights, he looked very gassed and dehydrated from not weighing as much as he normally does.
          Why would he be dehydrated?

The extra weight will make a difference. He hasn't been this big in years.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Dehydrated... SMH
            Yeah, I don't understand how he thinks Wilder was dehydrated. It's not like he's having to cut water to make weight. Jeezus fvkin Krist !

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
              Why would he be dehydrated?

The extra weight will make a difference. He hasn't been this big in years.
              That is exactly what I am saying. Being larger means that he would have more gas to burn. In that Tyson Fury fight, Wilder looked extremely tired and fatigued. To the point that he was so low on energy, that he couldn't put Fury away even after that 12th round knockdown.

Comment

Hope your right, but wilder will be very difficult to defeat at 220/225 areas. I have Breazeale UD and went with the possibility Wilder may just has enough to last . Stamina isn't an issue unless you make wilder work by pressing,holding and hitting him, that extra weight may help him run for half the fight? We'll see ,or get him a fast win on speed ?

Anyone thinking Wilder is the better boxer as far as skills don't know what they're talking about, see that thread on Breazeales chances of out boxing wilder ,particularly when they both have a same opponent in Molina besides the obvious .

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  More of a puncher than Breazeale
                  ....Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    First time in his career Wildher is fighting a puncher, let's see if he can survive.
                    Ortiz was a puncher but not a concussive one shot one. At least not against top level or proven guys. Allen would have continued and clearly could have fought on in that one sided fight for instance ,a known good chin.

Ortiz K.O's are accumulation but he is a power puncher on a lower level who really needs to hit you just right( see Wilder fight ) ,clearly hes lost some snap( not boxing ability) .

Breazeale is clearly the first real heavy handed guy who can hurt you fast and with one punch for wilder ,anyone who cant see that is a fool.

Comment

Brazil got the best boxer ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X