Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2019, 08:58 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2226 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,464.03
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
XDD Bro put here in her place and slap the sht out of her for real. My wife used to do this until one day I lost it, cornered her with my teeth grinding her forehead and I held her there with force as I whispered "you hooar, you know you couldnt vote at one point right u bish? dont make me go maidana on your ass" and I hit her with a right hook to the temple. She stormed of crying and she hasnt complained since
Id punch ur wife in her poosey wif my d11ck
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2019, 09:36 PM #42
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2571 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,919.11
Total Points: 248,619.17
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
She says boxing/ufc etc is setting a bad example for our son who is still a kid, even though he loves watching boxing just as much as I do. These past few months, he's been getting into fights at school and even got suspended once.

He's told us that he was defending himself. He said this last fight was because a bigger kid was picking on him and so in order to get him to stop, he punched him in the face without notice and the kid ended up with a bloody nose. Well he got into a fight again last week and now my wife no longer wants him to watch combat sports saying it's setting a bad example for him as according to her, violence doesn't solve anything.

He wanted to watch the Hurd vs Williams fight and sat in the living room with me, but when my wife saw what was on, she got mad and told him to go to his room or watch something else. I told her to calm down it's ok and then she started yelling at me saying I'm not helping the situation.

Any father been in this situation?
What a poon.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:51 PM #43
Contender

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
boogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 10,962.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
I have tried telling her that this is the real world and you have to stand up for yourself.

She understands that a person has to stand up for themself, but what she doesn't understand is that sometimes you need violence in order to do it. She keeps saying that when she was a kid, she never had to hit anyone. She was always able to talk and address the situation.

She only believes in talking and "working it out". She keeps telling him to try talking to the kids that are picking on him and if they don't stop "go tell the teacher or principle what they are doing and they will handle it".

I was proud when he punched that kid in the face and gave him a bloody nose, but my wife was extremely upset, because like I said, she doesn't think violence is the answer to anything and was also mad at the fact that he didn't try talking to him. He said he just hit the kid because he was picking on him.
Key point she has never had to fight.

I know thousands of women that have gone their entire
Lives without a fist fight.

I donít know a single male that has gone without a fist fight, we all have to fight.

Itís not about being violent or using violence.

We train so we donít have to fight. Plus men need positive ways to channel rage and testosterone, women donít have to deal with either inherently.

You really need to check your woman homie.
boogbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:56 PM #44
Soviet-born.

Quoted: 4984 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 37,515.30
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

You should listen to your wife. It doesn't seem like you know how to properly parent your child.
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:11 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3403 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,536.28
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

That is your son.

It is your job to raise him to be a man

Do not fail in your duty.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:54 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7843 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 114,760.17
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

I had this kind of situation but not with boxing but with football. Shorty didn't want little man playing football because the hits and concussion issues and because of that didn't want him watching football games with me because didn't want to encourage him to keep asking to sign up for Pop Warner youth football. Had to finally get him into flag football where they don't allow hitting and he is allowed to watch the games again. But females have a hard time coming to grips with violent sports and their kids being involved in them.

Football is now king in the US but if you look at the numbers there is a trend with parents less and less allowing their kids to play and decades earlier you saw that kind of trend in boxing with parents not letting their kids fight. More information and they fear CTE and all that.
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:54 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,357.29
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
XDD Bro put here in her place and slap the sht out of her for real. My wife used to do this until one day I lost it, cornered her with my teeth grinding her forehead and I held her there with force as I whispered "you hooar, you know you couldnt vote at one point right u bish? dont make me go maidana on your ass" and I hit her with a right hook to the temple. She stormed of crying and she hasnt complained since
Double lie! This douche bag hasn't had a fight or a woman in his whole pathetic life.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:26 PM #48
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2571 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,919.11
Total Points: 248,619.17
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Id punch ur wife in her poosey wif my d11ck
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:29 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
MinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,691.05

Do chess club
MinuteMaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:31 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 980 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 35,770.44

I taught my boys how to defend themselves boxing , Wallace and the Beave . A male has to know how to defend himself in all ages.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anymore, boxing/combat, doesn't, watching, wife

User Tag List