Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-15-2019, 05:42 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20621 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 300,454.59
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
This post is a perfect example of a person who has 0 accountability for their actions in life.
Exactly! Humans aren't perfect and they **** up. There has never been a perfect society where everyone makes the correct decisions with their life. As long as we're on this Earth there will always be people who make bad decisions and aren't accountable and you can't legislate good decision making and accountability. Do you agree with my statement?
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:47 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4684 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 88,993.50
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Exactly! Humans aren't perfect and they **** up. There has never been a perfect society where everyone makes the correct decisions with their life. As long as we're on this Earth there will always be people who make bad decisions and aren't accountable and you can't legislate good decision making and accountability. Do you agree with my statement?
I agree people make mistakes. Is there something wrong with a morning after pill if you didnt use birth control?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:54 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3897 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 47,312.63
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Ur suppose to own ur mistakes not blame others for ur stupidity let alone pay for sheets u made
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:00 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
I agree people make mistakes. Is there something wrong with a morning after pill if you didnt use birth control?
The morning after pill becoming available OTC instead of by prescription has also led to a decrease in abortions. Low cost/free and easy access to contraceptives is how you stop abortions from happening. This is proven. This is what has been working.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:10 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4684 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 88,993.50
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
The morning after pill becoming available OTC instead of by prescription has also led to a decrease in abortions. Low cost/free and easy access to contraceptives is how you stop abortions from happening. This is proven. This is what has been working.
Good to hear. Like I said I'm ok with abortion up to six weeks but would rather see it done with the morning after pill. The sooner the better.

It amazes me with the tech we have these days this is still a issue. I mean women can go get a implant to prevent birth and not have to worry about remembering to take a pill.

This issue is like the ID to vote. Common sense ****. Options are there but people just don't want to be bothered with things that are important.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:59 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Good to hear. Like I said I'm ok with abortion up to six weeks but would rather see it done with the morning after pill. The sooner the better.

It amazes me with the tech we have these days this is still a issue. I mean women can go get a implant to prevent birth and not have to worry about remembering to take a pill.
This issue is like the ID to vote. Common sense ****. Options are there but people just don't want to be bothered with things that are important.
Six weeks is only one missed period. Most women discover they're pregnant when they're 4-7 weeks. So if you find out mid 5th week you have only days to make a decision, set the appt, and come up with the money. Even if you find out in week four you're still pushing the deadline.

IUD's are the most effective form of birth control. Since birth control was mandated by the ACA, IUD's have become less expensive and more common. Another reason abortion rates have fallen.

People ARE using the options. That's why abortion rates have fallen significantly. You and others in this thread keep ignoring that fact. Low cost/free & easy access to contraceptives, has caused abortion rates to plummet. So we already know what works.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:46 PM #37
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 2203 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 31,673.37
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Another baseman dweller. All his life experience has come from fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They live in a right wing alternate universe. Knowing full well if their daughter came home and told them she was pregnant by DeShaun they'd fly her to China to get the abortion.

These are people playing online characters. They aren't serious.
cool story but numbers don't lie. 25k posts over 3 years...go outside and look for your damn father.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:07 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2233 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,031.63
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Another baseman dweller. All his life experience has come from fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They live in a right wing alternate universe. Knowing full well if their daughter came home and told them she was pregnant by DeShaun they'd fly her to China to get the abortion.

These are people playing online characters. They aren't serious.
Dude, youre always pulling up race with ****...quit crying, its fockin annoying
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:10 PM #39
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2574 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 217,073.67
Total Points: 251,441.27
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Dude, youre always pulling up race with ****...quit crying, its fockin annoying
Done told that motha****a
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:11 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
cool story but numbers don't lie. 25k posts over 3 years...go outside and look for your damn father.
Yet I'm outside all day

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Just because you can't take a piss or go get a drink of water without asking permission from your boss doesn't mean I live that way.

Share This With Friends

Tags
celebrate, day!, father's, force, mother's, people, republicans

User Tag List