Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2019, 12:07 PM #131
-Swift-

Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 16,921.37
:beerchug: - -jose- Haha.  Paulie's garbage. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
Mikey doesn't belong at 147. I get the feeling he's trying to cash out and retire early.
Yeah I get the same feeling.
-SWIFT- is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2019, 12:09 PM #132
-Swift-

-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute-SWIFT- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
As much as I like Mikey, I can't deny his performance against Spence was putrid. Same thing I felt about Danny and his fight against Thurman.

I really like both guys and just hope they both fight like I know they can, especially since I plan to buy the PPV.
Lol Danny did way better than mikey. Mikey didn't do anything in that fight.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:12 PM #133
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17824 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 127,420.73
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SWIFT- View Post
Lol Danny did way better than mikey. Mikey didn't do anything in that fight.
As a big fan of both, I was very annoyed by both performances. Mikey had little chance to win so maybe I am less hard on him. I thought Danny would beat Thurman and I still to this day am mad as f-ck he didn't.

No reason he didn't beat Thurman in that fight.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:18 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7898 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 119,204.09
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez36 View Post
this is a tough fight for mikey.. danny isnt a bum,, i though he would go back to 140..there r big fights there
He is too big for 135 and too small for 147. 140 is where he should be at and would be most successful at but he is aligned with Haymon who has nothing to offer for big money fights at 135 or 140 the other rival networks have all the 140 top fights right now. It's not hard to understand from a business standpoint he spent years on the sidelines and in court to get out his deal with Top Rank. He is trying to get paid now and the only big money fights PBC can give him require him to fight at 147 in fights he can't win and probably won't even be competitive and once he realizes that he will lay down. but if you didn't realize he was cashing out when he fought the bigger, stronger more dangerous Spence. If he fights Danny next when it's apparent he isn't a welterweight there should be no doubt what his priority is. Make as much money as he can right now. He's not trying to wait or fight at his best weight class.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:19 PM #135
-Swift-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
As a big fan of both, I was very annoyed by both performances. Mikey had little chance to win so maybe I am less hard on him. I thought Danny would beat Thurman and I still to this day am mad as f-ck he didn't.

No reason he didn't beat Thurman in that fight.
He could have done more no doubt about that. I think it took him a while to recover from that shot in the 1st round it really threw him off in that fight. He was going for it at the end tho. Mikey did absolutely nothing against Spence just stood there like a punching bag for 12 rounds.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:26 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11774 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 73,006.05
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... Yes... Angel Garcia...
Just be glad this isn’t on the radio like in the old days.

Garcia with the left. Garcia counters to the body.
Garcia looks hurt. Garcia comes back with a HUGE right...
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:28 PM #137
Up and Comer

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Abby26 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 7,031.08

I can see danny garcia’s left hook putting mikey to sleep. it’ll be a reality check for that fool. mikey is the new amir khan
Abby26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:58 PM #138
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6404 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 67,139.75
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

could actually be a great fight, but i'd like to see mikey get his confidence first with at least one fight. spence beat his ass.

styles make fights. this could be a barnburner if both guys are hungry.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:09 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7276 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 113,724.81
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Interesting match up here.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:10 PM #140
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7276 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 113,724.81
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingitis View Post
Mikey vs Loma is PPV, but this Crap.
This aint "Crap." Stop hating..
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List