This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Chelsea should be banned from transfers for 10 + years.. that way they can't sell the likes of Salah.. De bruynne.. Lukaku.. Hazard.. or buy and sell Matic and Luiz multiple times.

For years people like Sparked have banged on about players in the Chelsea academy.. How about they use them for once? Irony is this ban is probably because they tapped up some young kid they will never give a chance to.
    Irony being it Traore he actually did get a chance.

As a transfer abuse he did alright out of it. Got sent to 20k a year school for a few years, his mum got a ‘job’ and now finds himself chilling in the south of France

Chelsea are pretty certain they circumvented every statute.

But tbh honest Chelsea are hardly the issue when it comes to this. They’re the golden ticket.

I don’t doubt that Barca would take the piss

Tbh, UEFA and FIFA are both really stupid. The precedent is the ban gets reduced but I reckon the whole ban will get overturned. My prediction.

Chelsea will go for them imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Jose got them another prem title in his first season back.

You know, that thing Arsenal haven't won for 15 years. Utd haven't won since the days of Fergie. Liverpool and Spurs haven't won one in the Prem era.

Chelsea are a short-term success club and that will continue as long as they are winning major honours even if they have a **** season in between.
      That can only last if we are willing to buy top line targets.

I had no issue in the summer. I don’t rate Jorginho but he was an obvious top line pick.

Kepa the overpaid for but that makes me think he was at least 1 they were heavily watching otherwise they’d have got Butland.

Chelsea got in a terrible habit of working their way down a list. That doesn’t work. Your better of not getting anyone.

Liverpool are where they are now mainly because actually Coutinho wasn’t that good. And they’ve replaced him essentially with 4 first pick transfers probably overpaying for every one of them at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That can only last if we are willing to buy top line targets.

I had no issue in the summer. I don’t rate Jorginho but he was an obvious top line pick.

Kepa the overpaid for but that makes me think he was at least 1 they were heavily watching otherwise they’d have got Butland.

Chelsea got in a terrible habit of working their way down a list. That doesn’t work. Your better of not getting anyone.

Liverpool are where they are now mainly because actually Coutinho wasn’t that good. And they’ve replaced him essentially with 4 first pick transfers probably overpaying for every one of them at the time
        Kepa was a good buy imo. I get the Jorginho purchase even though he has been useless this season. Other than that, they have just been awful in the transfer market. They used to do what Man City do now. Once they found someone they wanted, they were coming to Chelsea. They've been buying utter dross like Drinkwater, Barkley, Baba Rahman to play in key areas. They are not Chelsea calibre players. You don't win major honours with players like that.

Liverpool would have kept Coutinho but he wanted to leave. Time and time again Coutinho pulled off a long range worldie to keep them in the game or win it for them. I don't think anyone really disputed that sale because they got a crazy high fee for him. They identified the right players and pounced. I don't think Chelsea are identifying the right players or if they are, they aren't pulling the trigger. This could be due to the new lady they have at the helm in that department, Marina (forgot surname) AND because Roman A doesn't want to spend the silly money that is bandied about now in football. There are rumours he is looking to sell.

Comment

• In a way I feel Chelsea is very much like Barcelona in that their latest signings have all been crap.
          Difference Chelsea play in the competitive PL, and don’t have a player like Messi to bail them out.

Despite the conversation you guys were having last time, Hazard is in no way the same as Messi.
          Last edited by JJRod; 05-12-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Batshoes going ape**** on Bournemouth, dammit I hate that the season is ending, we're so hot right now, playing better than almost every team in the league atm

Comment

• Hard to admit but i kind of feel sorry for Liverpool.. 97 points and finishing second.. Feels bad because everyone knows that City get the rub of the green from officials in the PL.. so they probably got at least few extra points just from that

Hard to work out if they are so good or the rest is so bad..

Again the teams fighting for the top 4 went 1 win.. 2 draws and a loss today.. Literally all in relegation form

City proved they are a top team anyway.. Like i said before winning back to back leagues is the mark of a great team.. the "great" Arsenal teams never did it.. Kind of worried this could mean years of City domination in the league.. They definitely need to stop ****ting the bed in Europe though

Comment

• To be fair, unlucky Liverpool but glad you didn't win it really.

Good luck in the champions league. Liverpool deserve that trophy.

I can't see why Everton, Wolves, and Leicester can't finish above Chelsea next season. Probably Arsenal, Spurs, and United too unless they all go mental in the summer.

I'd say Chelsea should target a good run in the CL next year but we don't have that quality. If your good you should be beating Chelsea really.

Awful season but have to accept now that this is the zenith. It can only get worse and Chelsea have literally 0% chance of beating Arsenal in that cup

Comment

• Mark it down now, Palace will finish top 10 next year and ahead of dog **** Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Mark it down now, Palace will finish top 10 next year and ahead of dog **** Chelsea
                    Nah.

I wouldn’t go that far,lol.

I think there’s a bunch of teams next year that can finished from 3rd to 8th

Comment

• I thought Chelsea were bad. (we are)

But United? Jesus Christ. If there is a better manager available. It would be better to cut strings now than wait another whole season.

0-2 to Cardiff? Yeah. No way those players get up for Ole next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X