Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Luis Ortiz Wants Joshua Next - He Can Have It Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Why? VADA. Or Weird Al.
    It must be the drug testing. Can't see how an old Ortiz would turn down a huge payday. One good right and he could beat A.J!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      Pay the man you tit, you'll have more subscribers.
      Quality over quantity always win, but you want to stomp on your fights!lol.

Tired of getting jerked from good fights, because promoters want to make 400 mil a year instead of say 250..greed. That's my point. Enough is never enough and the fan pays for it. Unc Bob giving us the HW 👑 Fury fighting some pork chop, Wilder fighting one of the security guards from the Staples center, and AJ is fighting Tito off the movie Turbo.

I want quality fights. These hacks need to stop playing the fans.
      At what point do you actually accept that it wasn't Hearn's fault?

Because in this instance the fighter blamed his own team for the fight not happening, the manager blamed the promoter and the promoter admitted they screwed up.

But you're blaming Hearn. The agendas on these boards are next level.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        Reminds me of the Pete Quillen saga a few years ago - he was probably paid money not to fight Golovkin and he defended how he was making the right decision and how he'd be worth 10s of millions. How'd that work out for him - *****!! Got ko'd by Jacobs in one and now he's a post-prime contender/gatekeeper.

Why can't people ever learn a bird in the hand is worth a thousand in the sky
        THIS ^^^

The lack of basic business sense that you see on these boards is stunning. No doubt the fighters teams know what they are doing with these ducks, but the public continue to lap up their half-baked excuses about making more down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          1 billion dollars...................or its a lowball offer.
          Pfffft 50billion or no deal
          #TOTHISDAY

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            Pay the man you tit, you'll have more subscribers.
            Quality over quantity always win, but you want to stomp on your fights!lol.

Tired of getting jerked from good fights, because promoters want to make 400 mil a year instead of say 250..greed. That's my point. Enough is never enough and the fan pays for it. Unc Bob giving us the HW 👑 Fury fighting some pork chop, Wilder fighting one of the security guards from the Staples center, and AJ is fighting Tito off the movie Turbo.

I want quality fights. These hacks need to stop playing the fans.
            are you really sure you are alright? Say this rubbish to AL not Eddie. Eddie never offered an PED user 500k you punk.

Comment

No, no, no, no, NO! The fans and all the great HW fighters of the past want to see Joshua, Wilder & Fury sort out who the best is.....

Comment

Wouldn't be a bad shout for November/December. Finkel has already said he's not pursuing a unification til the back end of 2020 at the earliest. WBC has ordered Fury-Whyte, so one can assume that takes both men off the table unless one says "quack". In a just world Miller shouldn't get a title shot for at least 2 years due to his PED use. I cant see Usyk getting through his postponed debut and being ready in time. That only really leaves Ortiz, Pulev, Kownacki or Rivas if he beats Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Yeah he can have Joshua next... but let me offer him peanuts and say he ducking when he defines... puzzy ass brits

7m peanuts, you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                    Hearn, are you sure Ortiz is old enough now? If so, go ahead and take the fight. He’s been beaten by Wilder anyway. He less risk now. Take the fight.

One more roadblock out the way to get to the wilder fight, all we need is Kownacki to get beat and there’s no one else other than Fury in the way of Beyoncé, be a great move if it happens as it speeds everything along....

Comment

I doubt that 7 mil will do someone's life complete with his kids who need medical attention complete AND their kids too! If Hearn believed himself, he wouldn't be this greedy and protective.

Comment

Working...
                      X