Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-06-2019, 09:08 PM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Blond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really niceBlond Beast is just really nice
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 13,849.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
You and Marquez are wrong by a mile. Canelo easily won. The judges had it too close. Jacobs only won maybe 3 of the late rounds when Canelo go tired. The rest of the fight Canelo took the fight to Jacobs and clearly outboxed him and out punched him. Jacobs threw more punches but they mostly missed. 117 to 111 for Canelo or 116 to 112 for Canelo if you want to be extra nice to Jacobs. 115 to 113 for Jacobs is nuts. No way that happened. The punch counters said Canelo out landed Jacobs 185 punches to 130 punches and that is what it looked like plus Canelo landed the harder cleaner punches.
Right. U have to throw the perceived odds away. An even round looks like Jacobs over performing while it makes Canelo look like he underperformed. It doesnít mean these Vegas judges donít lean Canelo as he is the cash cow. But a lot of fans will give the underdog extra credit for doing better than expected. Morales is my favourite fighter of all time, Iíd take his score with a grain of salt too whatever it was. Hard to get anyone to agree period, so Iím happy to back u up.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-06-2019, 09:39 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2229 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,562.10
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
Fock u, fock ur ansistahs....*pisses on your leg*
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:33 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11146 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,234.00
Total Points: 94,814.54
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
I'm Donald Trump and I hereby invite everyone in your village to come and live in my tower, rent free, for life.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:43 PM #24
NSB APESTA

Quoted: 1285 Post(s)
UNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,235.90
Total Points: 13,304.85

I can't believe NSB posters still take OP seriously and react in such a manner. He does this all the time--- claiming to be a certain race and going against the grain for fights.

I find it hilarious, cause I know he's just doing it for a reaction.
UNBIASED BOXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:01 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 461 Post(s)
xhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond reputexhiddenx87 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,663.96

Stop dude. you dont have to be mexican or any other nationality to score a fight.
Canelo won, move on
xhiddenx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 AM #26
The GOAT

Quoted: 2924 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,232.28
Total Points: 44,441.46
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
You were wrong and it's been confirmed here:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814260
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:07 AM #27
The GOAT

Quoted: 2924 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,232.28
Total Points: 44,441.46
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrw View Post
He is 1/8th Mexican, 1/8th Puerto Rican, 1/8th White, 1/8th Black, and 1/2 Jackass.
Solid response lol
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:13 AM #28
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3384 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 47,003.40
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Solid response lol
F YOU AND YOUR THREAD how about that?? *throws a haymaker at your temple and knocks you the f out cold* Idiota
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:13 AM #29
sugarsmosley

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
sugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond reputesugarsmosley has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,487.89
... And one for yourself! :) - MDPopescu No Message - Body Movin' It's Easter time, bite into an easter egg for being a first-ballot hall of fame poster - jas you find a treasure site, truly truly amazing - jas OMERTA / The Code Of The E-Streets - Golovkin 
to one of the best posters on this site - jas some popcorn for this weekend's fights - jas enjoy a burger - jas Thanks for the sandwich :) - Tyler_Durden I appreciate the gift. Team Loma! - PainfromUkraine 
No Message - Jloro Cheers! This one's on me. - Dinamita 03 cause you mah nukka - .:: JSFD26 ::. Brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer No, brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer 
Suck on this one too.. - Nay_Sayer Back at you - -Kev- staxxin' that paper - STAX ON DECK Never too old to receive gifts! - Mighty_Windir respsect... - STAX ON DECK 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Send a message via Skype™ to sugarsmosley

U guys realize OP is mixed race right? You can be black and mexican.
sugarsmosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 11:16 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4558 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 54,993.32
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Id slap the f out of you with that same keyboard you talk that smack on, have you smiling with keys for teeth.. hoe punk psy ashole
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrw View Post
Hahaha. I would rag doll you and then use your mouth as a urinal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Fock u, fock ur ansistahs....*pisses on your leg*
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
I'm Donald Trump and I hereby invite everyone in your village to come and live in my tower, rent free, for life.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
115-113, fight, jacobs, mexican], pablo, scored

User Tag List