Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a boring ass fight. Easy fight to score so far. Danny up 5 rounds to 2.

Comment

Man I don't think Danny is really doing nearly enough...yet I find him in most of these rounds...I slide that to him...after Canelo took the shot behind the head, Canelo looked a little off...I have it 4-3 Canelo...but the way Danny is (not) fighting I have no problem with 5-2 Canelo

Comment

Canelo a tiny bit gassed this round. Maybe he took it off on purpose to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          Man I don't think Danny is really doing nearly enough...yet I find him in most of these rounds...I slide that to him...after Canelo took the shot behind the head, Canelo looked a little off...I have it 4-3 Canelo...but the way Danny is (not) fighting I have no problem with 5-2 Canelo
          That hit in the back of the head seemed to bother him.

Jacobs’ head starting to react more to Canelo’s shots.

I dont see Danny winning many rounds here tbh. He’s just too passive.

Comment

Good round! Danny had that one then just didn't do any work for a minute...he probably gave it away...Canelo landing the cleaner shots...5-3 Canelo

Comment

Both guys look very unimpressive. Why tf is Jacobs fighting southpaw he sucks. And could the commentating be any more bias.
              Last edited by Rigpig; 05-04-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                That hit in the back of the head seemed to bother him.

Jacobs’ head starting to react more to Canelo’s shots.

I dont see Danny winning many rounds here tbh. He’s just too passive.
                I agree in general...only one man looks like he is winning this fight...I like a guy who can box and move...Lara is one of my favorites...but in general I favor the aggressor and Danny has to do a lot more to really take these rounds...though I feel they are fairly close, some anyway

Comment

Its hilarious listening to people gift jacobs clear rds he lost.

Comment

I wish danny would just throw more. He landed a good punch but he cant be lara in here and skirmish every 40 seconds. Very frustrating watching Danny here

Comment

Danny up 7 rounds to 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X