Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple ggg = c ccc aka triple cheap
    Cheap cheap cheap

Sanchez as much as he is annoying, he did ride with triple c from the bottom to now so he should just pay the guy and keep it moving!

One of the biggest Hypejobs in history, did not live up to all the hype at all and likely won’t!
    Of course they’ll put him in the HOF since they lost respect by putting a fictional character in there!

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      Oscar i have a few random questions... when bernard dropped u with that bodyshot, why did you punch the canvas? Why didn't u get up and punch bernard? Why did you never fight vernon forrest? What company makes the best fishnet stockings? Did millie ever use a dildo on you? What is your favorite kind of coke, is it the chalky white, the tan, or the scales? What's the biggest rail you ever did b4? Can i call you gay la hoya?
      Any more boxing insights? What does the drivel you spewed have to do with the subject at hand?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        De La Hoya knows what it's like to get screwed on the cards or think you have. He walked out dropping F-bombs after Trinidad. Together they made $40 million in the 90's and still Trinidad refused a rematch. Why? Because he got what he wanted, a win over Oscar in what would always be a risking 50/50 fight.

The importance of Oscars statement combined with Canelo's is that there will be no trilogy. The 1st fight was a gift and the 2nd could have gone either way. Oscar like Tito got what he wanted, the win over Golovkin. This is history repeating itself. The trilogy is out of reach and no way can Golovkin, at this point in his career, beat Andrade. I'm skeptical that either Canelo or Jacobs will fight Andrade. Golovkin might be able to lift a belt from Charlo but he's not a PBC guy and we all know the PBC only plays in their own sand box.

There you go, that's my honest take.
        So Andrade I’d the new bogeyman?

Comment

It was obvious by Abel's reaction after the fight that he was disappointment and even dumbfounded by GGG blowing the fight by abandoning their gameplan. After focusing so much effort into training GGG and serving as his media hypeman, he didn't have it in him to keep spewing BS on his behalf and made the "mistake" of speaking truth for once. GGG is a hard headed and greed driven guy, so that's all the excuse he needed to cut him out after all these years together.

Comment

You have a twisted logic that is as imbalanced as can be. You're bugging. Oscar won gold. Much respect to him. I said he was a great fighter. However olympic gold doesn't always tell the whole story. Floyd won bronze. And what? Does that make oscar greater than floyd?
            HELL NO!! Roy jones won silver. And what? Is oscar great as roy? HELL NO! GGG's won silver. And what? His amateur record was 345 wins 5 losses. De la hoya was completely schooled by floyd and never got over it, ran from trinidad for the last 4 rounds, many ppl think whitaker beat him and whitaker was way past his prime and already doing drugs, which means prime delahoya would NOT beat a prime whitaker, genaro hernandez was smaller and past it, quartey won that fight in my opinion, granted pacquiao fought a faded weight drained delahoya but he stopped him in great style, mosley moved up from 135 and spanked delahoya not once but twice, who is miguel angel gonzalez who had a good record but mainly fought in mexico, and who is castillejo who mainly fought in spain? Who stopped GGG or even visibly hurt him or put him on the canvas? He would have been another person to best delahoya and yes he may have stopped him. U are very biased, im stating the truth.
            Did I say Olympics is the only reason Oscar is better? I believe I listed many reasons on top of Oscar being better then lil GGG in amatuers, Olympics and pros. Not being stopped because you fought bums dont mean shyt. Clazaghe retired undefeated who has him as the best fighter of all time? Nobody. Meanwhile how many losses does sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali have? You know the 2 guys everyone argues as the best ever. Because it's about who you actually beat. And GGG beat bums then struggled and came up short against top fighters. Oscar's accomplished and list of fighters he beat shyt on GGG and is why he will be remembered and celebrated as the better fighter all time. Sorry that's just facts go cry about why GGG hasn't been stopped when he's fighting dudes like Rolls while Oscar was first stopped after he moved up to his 6th weight class and fought hopkins who turned pro at light heavyweight meanwhile bytch GGG refused to move up 1 weight class because Ward. Who would of beaten and stopped him like he did kovalev lol

And facts everyone of the guys I listed in my last post is better then anyone GGG beat and I don't even think he beat Jacobs if you want to play that game. Lol
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-26-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
              Say what you want about DLH but he was way better than ggg and he fought way more people
              Yup facts. Nobody but that phuking idiot is even saying that nonsense. lol

Comment

You have a twisted logic that is as imbalanced as can be. You're bugging. Oscar won gold. Much respect to him. I said he was a great fighter. However olympic gold doesn't always tell the whole story. Floyd won bronze. And what? Does that make oscar greater than floyd?
                HELL NO!! Roy jones won silver. And what? Is oscar great as roy? HELL NO! GGG's won silver. And what? His amateur record was 345 wins 5 losses. De la hoya was completely schooled by floyd and never got over it, ran from trinidad for the last 4 rounds, many ppl think whitaker beat him and whitaker was way past his prime and already doing drugs, which means prime delahoya would NOT beat a prime whitaker, genaro hernandez was smaller and past it, quartey won that fight in my opinion, granted pacquiao fought a faded weight drained delahoya but he stopped him in great style, mosley moved up from 135 and spanked delahoya not once but twice, who is miguel angel gonzalez who had a good record but mainly fought in mexico, and who is castillejo who mainly fought in spain? Who stopped GGG or even visibly hurt him or put him on the canvas? He would have been another person to best delahoya and yes he may have stopped him. U are very biased, im stating the truth.
                You run a low risk of getting hurt or put on the canvas if you fight nothing but C- level fighters your whole career when your clearly superior. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Big Facts

Sugar Ray didn't fight stumblebums up until he was 35 either.

Froch was retired. Saunders had agreed to a fight with GGG after the Jacobs fight but GGG didn't want it and waited for Canelo. I have Loeffler on video saying Martinez never avoided GGG, the timing wasn't right. And if you look at their scheduled fights you'll see he was telling the truth. Martinez manager said they had agreed to fight GGG if he had beaten Cotto.

But one man was willing to fight him. He said give me the boogeyman but the boogeyman said no thanks. So he went up to fight & beat the other boogeyman.
                  1. Froch talked up the fight, said he'd be willing to fight ggg, tweeted a phot saying too big and too strong, only to decline a fight. 2. Saunders said himself at 1 point that he wasn't ready for ggg. The time you're referring to is nonsense because Canelo beat Jacobs end of March and the fight with Canelo was announced in early May. So obviously ggg was already in negotiations with Canelo. 3. With Sergio, dibella said there's no way he's putting Martinez in with that "animal" https://twitter.com/StevESPNKim/stat...982565889?s=19

So while I have no problem saying ggg declined options to fight ward and Lara, let's not pretend like he wasn't avoided by several fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    1. Froch talked up the fight, said he'd be willing to fight ggg, tweeted a phot saying too big and too strong, only to decline a fight. 2. Saunders said himself at 1 point that he wasn't ready for ggg. The time you're referring to is nonsense because Canelo beat Jacobs end of March and the fight with Canelo was announced in early May. So obviously ggg was already in negotiations with Canelo. 3. With Sergio, dibella said there's no way he's putting Martinez in with that "animal" https://twitter.com/StevESPNKim/stat...982565889?s=19

So while I have no problem saying ggg declined options to fight ward and Lara, let's not pretend like he wasn't avoided by several fighters.
                    Froch was retired and never came back to fight anyone. So now retired fighters are ducking?? You'd have an argument if he actually came out of retirement and fought someone else. But he didn't. He was a retired fighter talking **** to get headlines

So what if Saunders said at one time he wasn't ready for him. He said he was ready before GGG ever fought Canelo & agreed to a fight. After the Jacobs fight GGG refused to fight anyone but Canelo.

Tom said there Martinez never ducked him. Martinez main promoter said they agreed to fight him after Cotto if Martinez had won.

During this time everybody was supposedly ducking him one man said I'll fight him and in less than 30 mins the fight was turned down. Y'all said he should fight Kovalev instead. And he did twice

Some fighters talk about it. Others actually do it.

Comment

Crooked Judging Lost it for GGG

Sanchez isn't the reason GGG lost!! As with a lot of Canelo's fights is was crooked judges. The first fight was a draw which was blatant robbery and the second fight was a clear win GGG stolen by crooked officials. Look at Canelo's career and it's pretty easy to see just how fixed boxing is. Does anyone really think Jacobs can win their upcoming fight by any way but knockout!. Jacobs would have to have a knockdown or two and wipe the floor with Canelo to even have a shot at a draw

Comment

Working...
                      X