No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol is More Than Ready To Face Marcus Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol is More Than Ready To Face Marcus Browne

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol (16-0, 11 KOs) is ready for a mandatory title defense against unbeaten Marcus Browne, said Russian boxer's manager Vadim Kornilov. On March 9th, Bivol retained the world title in a defense with Joe Smith. The WBA's interim champion Browne is undefeated in 23 fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That'd be a good scrap.

Comment

I'm betting money on Browne to whip Bivol.

Comment

Browne is the man in the division IMO!

He has the size, speed and boxing ability as well as a dirty, roughhouse type style which can throw anyone off!

I think he beats Bivol who fights like someone who wants to score points fast which won’t work against a guy who is faster and is willing to get rough on the inside!

Should be a good one but I think Browne wins a clear but competitive decision win!

Comment

I don't like Marcus Browne at all. I was hoping Badou Jack put that work in on Browne unfortunately sh** don't always go the way you want it to lol

Comment

Browne did what he had to do in his last fight though. I just look forward to seeing what else he's going to accomplish and Bivol will be a good test for him. I think that will definitely be a interesting fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              I don't like Marcus Browne at all. I was hoping Badou Jack put that work in on Browne unfortunately sh** don't always go the way you want it to lol
              At least give him credit for putting a masterclasses on an incredibly skilled opponent

Comment

Make it happen, may the best man win. I'll be rooting for Browne but I favor Bivol slightly. Great fight, no hating!

Comment

Browne looks like he could be a tough out for anyone in the division, it’ll be interesting to see what he’s got vs the other top guys. He looked really good vs jack, not sure how much of that was due to jack being on his way out tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanoFlash View Post
                    At least give him credit for putting a masterclasses on an incredibly skilled opponent
                    Marcus Browne did a good job. I give him credit, Badou Jack is no push over. So for him to get a win against a guy like Jack is really good and he is better than I thought. I just don't like his antics outside of the ring is all I have a problem with.

Comment

Working...
                    X