Oral Sex Demon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Oral Sex Demon

Hahaha!

I actually had my ass eaten last night, so IDK man, those demons ain't that bad.

I live close by to a stupid church like that one. I wonder how much they pay people to act possessed.

Humanity is stupid.

Comment

Does that holy water spray cure gonorrhea and clamydia too ???

Comment

Not gonna lie, read the title and thought you were gonna post a picture of Chelsea Clinton or AOC

Comment

Looks healthy, good shizz.

Comment

Too funny.

Reminds me of when I saw The Exorcist in the theater.

Some people were like passing out or screaming. I then had a hard time from cracking up. I'm an atheist and it's a movie ffs, but when the girl is spitting out the green pea soup and turning her head all around and calling the priest a c0cksucker, people were like feinting or wailing. I figured if I burst out laughing like I was on the verge of they might come after me. Barely kept it in check.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              Too funny.

Reminds me of when I saw The Exorcist in the theater.

Some people were like passing out or screaming. I then had a hard time from cracking up. I'm an atheist and it's a movie ffs, but when the girl is spitting out the green pea soup and turning her head all around and calling the priest a c0cksucker, people were like feinting or wailing. I figured if I burst out laughing like I was on the verge of they might come after me. Barely kept it in check.

The jizz coming out of her mouth was too much!

Comment

Working...
              X