Collapse
No announcement yet.

Through the wormhole is the most profound documentary series I have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Through the wormhole is the most profound documentary series I have ever seen

I'm on episode two right now, but this show presents and explains all the most advanced and complex discoveries of modern science.

If you have any interest in science and want to know where the pinnacle of human understanding currently lies, check this show out.

Episode one was about Intelligent design and reality. Episode two is about black holes.

What they've discovered through theoretical physics and black hole observation is that physics records and conveys reality in a binary, holographic form. In any construct of reality, there's the physical information that we can observe, and a mirror flow of information that stretches infinitely across the universe.

They've discovered, that everything we do and everything that happens, stretches and affects the entire universe. Everything is connected within infinity.

i prefer what they ripped it from

a bbc series called horizon

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318224/

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      i prefer what they ripped it from

a bbc series called horizon

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318224/
      Bookmarked. I'll look into that too.

Comment

The scariest thing is that no matter how complex and deep our understanding of physics is, there is absolutely nothing we can do to prove that we don't live in a computer simulation.

The law to determine if something is a simulation is that if you look deep enough, you will eventually find the pixels, or building blocks of that reality.

What we have found in the smallest building blocks that we can perceive, is that reality actually is made up of tiny vibration pixels.

Everything we've discovered so far, seems to suggest we do live in a computer simulation, and there's nothing we have discovered that can disprove it lol.. crazy ****.
        Last edited by KEY LOW; 03-15-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I didn't watch more that an episode or two as it was or became PC and religious crap, and not real physics or science at all. Real PTB agenda stuff.

I recommend the original Carl Sagan Cosmos or the more recent, Elegant Universe with Brian Greene [on DVD or maybe online.] Real physics, cosmology without the religious and political nonsense thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            I didn't watch more that an episode or two as it was or became PC and religious crap, and not real physics or science at all. Real PTB agenda stuff.

I recommend the original Carl Sagan Cosmos or the more recent, Elegant Universe with Brian Greene [on DVD or maybe online.] Real physics, cosmology without the religious and political nonsense thrown in.
            What was politically correct about it or religious about it? On the first episode, search for intelligent design, they ended with a 10 minute segment exploring rhe idea that the reality we percieve is a computer simulation. A religously biased presentation would entertain nothing of the sort.

I've seen no bias, everything is presented within the bounds of the scientific method and is purely objective.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
              What was politically correct about it or religious about it? On the first episode, search for intelligent design, they ended with a 10 minute segment exploring rhe idea that the reality we percieve is a computer simulation. A religously biased presentation would entertain nothing of the sort.

I've seen no bias, everything is presented within the scientific method and is purely objective.
              Nothing could be further from the truth. One can e.g. just see the descriptions of the episodes and see what I said is the truth--for many, probably most episodes. And reviewers who are scientists state what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Nothing could be further from the truth. One can e.g. just see the descriptions of the episodes and see what I said is the truth--for many, probably most episodes. And reviewers who are scientists state what I did.
                The truth is I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm agnostic with a dash of nihilism and nietszche and I am heavily opposed to man made religion, which are blatant systems of mass control, and I observed no overtly religious themes or bias.

They're just exploring the extremes of modern science and presenting their findings. Where exactly is the bias? Can you state an example?

Comment

Working...
                X