Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Is it possible both these lads are lying to get a payout

They have the same lawyer and claim to not know each other
    Why call them lads now? They're in their 30s.

Who's their lawyer?

And I say it should be for a jury to decide according to our system. MJ sure seemed to use his lawyers for despicable purposes as I wrote in my post.

Comment

Maybe the one lad but this Robson lad is an opportunist

He sees money and just seems to be very rehearsed

He claims not to remember something then rattled off explicit details of abuse

The other lad seems far more genuine and possibly was abused by someone
      The Robson lad seems to have had a very successful career. One he might not have had if he admitted to Jackson abusing him. I doubt he needs money.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        Why call them lads now? They're in their 30s.

Who's their lawyer?

And I say it should be for a jury to decide according to our system. MJ sure seemed to use his lawyers for despicable purposes as I wrote in my post.
        What purpose?

What if he never made that statement?

It’s not like these lads gave the man a chance to defend himself waiting a decade after he died

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The Robson lad seems to have had a very successful career. One he might not have had if he admitted to Jackson abusing him. I doubt he needs money.
          He apparently had a nervous breakdown and lost most of his money

Reports he wanted to direct an MJ tribute also but the family turned him down

Funny how the lawsuit happened after all that

Could be coincidence or the work of a money hungry liar

Comment

What purpose?

It’s not like these lads gave the man a chance to defend himself waiting a decade after he died
            Those lads saved him from going to prison. If anything you should be mad they let a pedo walk free.

Comment

What purpose?

Again, like I wrote, that should be for a jury to decide.
              The estate has the money to hire the best attorneys. MJ sure did that for many years when alive.

Do you have an agenda here? [I like for the truth to finally get out. As I wrote I used to have sympathy for MJ as I believe he was sexually abused as a child. But not any more.]

Do you believe OJ didn't do it? There the civil trial didn't have fake prosecutors who wanted to lose, so they won.

Comment

• Any adult who sleeps in the same bed as a child is suspect af as far as i'm concerned.

Michael Jackson fiddled kids, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Any adult who sleeps in the same bed as a child is suspect af as far as i'm concerned.

Michael Jackson fiddled kids, no doubt about it.
                  Agreed. And the moms should never have allowed this, right?

One said she refused on the first trip. Were they blinded by wealth and hopes for a good future for their sons?

They showed guilt and remorse now. But given MJ's mannerisms etc., asking to have the boys sleep in the bed with him should have led them to vacate the place immediately and screw his money, etc.

But people go into denial and blindly hope there'll be a great outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    Agreed. And the moms should never have allowed this, right?

One said she refused on the first trip. Were they blinded by wealth and hopes for a good future for their sons?

They showed guilt and remorse now. But given MJ's mannerisms etc., asking to have the boys sleep in the bed with him should have led them to vacate the place immediately and screw his money, etc.

But people go into denial and blindly hope there'll be a great outcome.
                    these mothers are guilty as f@ck,they sold there sons for fame and wealth

Comment

• The producer of the show admits he doesn't want to discuss the facts because it's too "technical"

Comment

Working...
                      X