Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you dont like Anthony Joshua, youa re definitely an a55hole?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you dont like Anthony Joshua, youa re definitely an a55hole?

I think so, hes like the definition of a decent human being.

He even started off in a rough place and still managed to be a good human being.

2ND Question who are the best trainers in the world at heavyweight, now that Emanuel Steward has died?

Who should Joshua go to IF his team are too far behind the best?

Also are his team any good? They achieved alot but how much is that down to Joshua and can they only take him this far and he needs to correct the weaknesses that they have given him to have a better chance?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2019, 10:07 AM.

I would like to see him with Anne Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      I think so, hes like the definition of a decent human being.

He even started off in a rough place and still managed to be a good human being.

2ND Question who are the best trainers in the world at heavyweight, now that Emanuel Steward has died?

Who should Joshua go to IF his team are too far behind the best?

Also are his team any good? They achieved alot but how much is that down to Joshua and can they only take him this far and he needs to correct the weaknesses that they have given him to have a better chance?
      You can say ass hole on here without the 5s. Ass hole,ass hole, ass hole. No problem. Who are you to say someone must like AJ or they are an ass hole? I like him but he sure is not as good as I thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You can say ass hole on here without the 5s. Ass hole,ass hole, ass hole. No problem. Who are you to say someone must like AJ or they are an ass hole? I like him but he sure is not as good as I thought he was.
        You're still an ass.hole but nice try

Comment

I've always known Anthony Joshua was a pumped-up weight lifter. A robotic fighter with a lot of limitations. I also don't like how he is held on a leash by Eddie Hearn, and most everything he does in the public eye is scripted. Every now and then the North London rudeboy comes out of him when the cameras are rolling. For a few seconds he'll cuss and act aggressive/confrontational towards his opponent. It's funny to see, because he has had a lot of training to help him keep that side under control.

He is also like some kind of science experiment, a bit of a Frankenstein's monster. All this talk of TUE, exemptions for testosterone etc, fully backed by the UK boxing fraternity, he lives at the amateur training facilities when in camp in the UK. He is treated like a commodity or a resource by the UK bigwigs, they don't see him as a human being. This loss reminded a lot of people that he is indeed still human.

Comment

Working...
          X