No announcement yet.

Funny Commercials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Commercials

I just saw a good one today. It is for the new Contra game for PS2.

This teenager is being chased by this large green monster that is growling at him. The kid stops, takes off his shoe and throws it at the monster. It hits him in the cest. The monster stops and just looks at the shoe and the kid then starts chasing him again. A voice then says "Need more firepower?" and game scenes are shown with all these cool guns and weapons. Then at the end of the commmercial the kid his shooting water at the monster and yelling the way toughguys do in movies when they are shooting a big gun. The monster continues to advance on the kid with his arms on the air in a scary manner. Then the commercial ends.

If you don't think it is somewhat funny then you are ghey and I say **** you.

Apparently I am ghey.

Comment

Wtf, i've seen that one but it's been done before.

Comment

You're all ghey but I am not suprised since global is the home of gheyness.

Comment

Hockeyfighter i thinks it's funny, just not orginal, i don't want to be ghey.

Comment

Nothing is original anymore. Everything has been done it's just a matter of whether people remember or not.

Comment

Me likey the stranger.

And I like the one of the guy singing american pie, when its over he gets out and his gf calls him a geek, his is response is, I love that song! That is so me and bella.

Comment

That contra game is really short. 4 levels thats it.

Comment

Hockey I saw that commercial last night for the first time and me and my friend were laughing our asses off. The end part with the hose is hilarious.

Comment

Funny.....

Comment

Working...
                    X