Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: I'm Back, I Plan on Reclaiming My WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Glad One Time Is BACK personally! The haters will talk sh#t but they will WATCH!

I give him the BEST CHANCE to beat a Spence Jr as long as he is HEALTHY!
    In order to beat Spence Jr. one has to fight him. Thurman is never going to fight Spence. Thurman left boxing for two years in his prime, just to avoid Spence. And now that he comes back against a bum, you think he is going to fight Spence? lol.

Hopefully after beating Mikey, Spence fights Porter. If it ever gets to the point it did after Spence broke Brook's face, where everyone is calling for Thurman to fight Spence, he will again retire. The guy is a complete clown. He was so scared of Spence that he retired for two years. From the age of 29-31. He is scared he will have to use catheter from the body shots and have CTE from Spence's punches to his face. Which is understandable. He needs to just admit it.

Comment

34 months lol?? That's almost 3 years. I think whoever added an extra 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        I wish that was a possibility.
        Can’t believe this guy is still fighting. He’s taken so many beatings, but comes out banging from the opening bell, and never paces himself.
        U mustve not seen his last 2 under Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          stop it...
          Name the bet...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
            This is ok for a tune up fight. If he doesn't step up then I'm done with him.
            Let the dude win back everything he had before then lets talk about stepping up, this guy has been out of the ring a long time personally I think he's goner need a couple tune up's so let's see.

Comment

The problem is we are gonna get two of these cherry picks before he even considers fighting a top 5.
              I'm sure we all don't want a Garcia/Porter re-match we all want a Spence or Crawford fight but that's just not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                In order to beat Spence Jr. one has to fight him. Thurman is never going to fight Spence. Thurman left boxing for two years in his prime, just to avoid Spence. And now that he comes back against a bum, you think he is going to fight Spence? lol.

Hopefully after beating Mikey, Spence fights Porter. If it ever gets to the point it did after Spence broke Brook's face, where everyone is calling for Thurman to fight Spence, he will again retire. The guy is a complete clown. He was so scared of Spence that he retired for two years. From the age of 29-31. He is scared he will have to use catheter from the body shots and have CTE from Spence's punches to his face. Which is understandable. He needs to just admit it.
                Man you talk enough **** I tell you **** me can't believe I just read your bull****, everyone interested in boxing know's what happened to 1 time except you because your an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Josesito is going to win, mark my words.
                  Dream on Dreamer....

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Who cares about this bum? He's come out and talked smack several times before. Not only did he not fight then, but I'm not confused - at all - he can still fight...as he wasn't all that good when he was active either. Porter beat him and Porter is only good at MMA. Hell a case could be made for Danny Garcia in their fight.

Thurman has no shot at either Terrence or Errol - none. I give him maybe 6 rounds before getting stopped by Errol and Terrence gets it done closer to 10 rounds. FACT.
                    Well that's not what the judges saw plus you sound a bit salty mate.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      I disagree, this ain’t even good enough for a tuneup.
                      Dude lighten the **** up and give this guy a break for **** sake the champ has been ring absent for 22 ****ing months for crying out loud what the **** do you won't? , for the man to come straight back and fight someone rated PP 1st fight ? , that ain't realist know fighter don't care who the **** they are goner come straight back after 22 months lay off and fight the best.
                      Last edited by ptek; 11-14-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X