Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So apparently there was an ending were Jon and Torumund ride out and find white walker symbols.. possibly signalling things aren't over.. IMO would have been the best ending they could do..

I am 99% sure if the white walkers were handled better I.e over a few episodes.. people would not be ****ting on the show so much.. Extend the season 2 episodes.. FFS!!

Comment

• Good ending. Now let this show fook off so we can look forward to the cl final

Comment

• Well this final season was complete trash.

All of the things that RR martin was building up to... the origin and purpose of the whitewalkers.. the confrontation with the night king and his intentions.. Jon Snow being the True heir to the iron throne being a targaryan.. the identity of the lord of light.. the prince that was promised... Peter baelish and Varys's hidden plans and schemes being revealed and coming to fruition.. why the dragon eggs hatched, the dire wolves, the origin and purpose of magic..

Everything that's been building up for an entire decade... got thrown away in one crappy finale season lol..

Whatever... what can you do about it, not like i'm gonna cry. Time to move on.
        Last edited by llll; 05-20-2019, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... One week ago, I posted some spoilers here (sorry)... I didn't watch the finale yet, but it seems that the spoilers were accurate...
          ... this one...................:

Comment

... this one...................:

Don't even bother man. It's just a lazy loose, generic, unfulfilling unnecessary conclusion.

Better off spending your hour and a half getting a massage and handjob to be completely honest.

Comment

• Jon snow turned out to be the ultimate beta... geez... what a disappointment.

Instead of fixing ned stark's mistake and siezing the throne which was rightfully his as the true heir and last targaryan, he just instead chose to be the biggest beta in westeros... after all he's been through and all the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                Don't even bother man. (...)
                I don't bother... In fact I didn't watch this series (except for some episodes the last year, because of the hype)... I'm too "old school" for this kind of postmodernist fairy tales, tbh...

Comment

I don't bother... In fact I didn't watch this series (except for some episodes the last year, because of the hype)... I'm too "old school" for this kind of postmodernist fairy tales, tbh...
                  Yeah...yet you were in here trying to ruin it for others for weeks, even though you’re too old school and too much of a grown up and don’t watch the show. Admins should’ve banned you from posting in this thread a while ago. Seems like you were just in here discussing spoilers and how you don’t find the series interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yeah...yet you were in here trying to ruin it for others for weeks, even though you’re too old school and too much of a grown up and don’t watch the show. Admins should’ve banned you from posting in this thread a while ago. Seems like you were just in here discussing spoilers and how you don’t find the series interesting.
                    Well to be fair, there's no way he could have ruined this show more than it was actually ruined by the showmakers lol
                    Last edited by llll; 05-20-2019, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X