Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all AJ haters against the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has Joshua's loss made thread starter lose his mind? He seems to be obsessed with defending his god against the "haters". Hope thread starter is getting enough sleep lol

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Ruiz was losing until he caught Joshua in a desperate battle to survive after getting knocked down. Joshua never recovered. That's the way most see it, that's why Joshua is the bookies favourite in a rematch.

False, Ruiz won the first two round in all the scorecards of the judges.

Ruiz landed better shots in the first two rounds and Joshua looked confused since the first round due the Andy speed

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Here's a few of the threads saying he shouldn't take it. Go in to any thread mentioning the rematch and you'll find posters saying he shouldn't take it. Mostly posters that don't like Joshua.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=818132
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...joshua+rematch
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...joshua+rematch

There is a difference between saying he shouldn't take it straight away and being against the rematch and one of those threads were by AJ fan

I heard a lot of media in UK saying immediate rematch is a mistake too and they're normally Joshua fan club , if AJ loses in the same way again his career is basically over

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            False, Ruiz won the first two round in all the scorecards of the judges.

Ruiz landed better shots in the first two rounds and Joshua looked confused since the first round due the Andy speed
            Joshua won the first two rounds on all cards. Don't know what you were watching or where you got your info.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              There is a difference between saying he shouldn't take it straight away and being against the rematch and one of those threads were by AJ fan

I heard a lot of media in UK saying immediate rematch is a mistake too and they're normally Joshua fan club , if AJ loses in the same way again his career is basically over
              Why would people that don't like Joshua not want him to take it if they think he'll lose though? I think they just don't want him to win the titles back.

If Joshua doesn't take the rematch he may never get back to where he was. It will at least take a long time and would have to make big concessions. He will also have the loss hanging over him. Winning an immediate rematch is always the best thing to do, righting the wrong as quickly as possible, like Lewis did with Rahman.

Comment

Because they'd rather see Wilder knock him out cold.

Comment

I think that AJ with a few adjustments he can win the fight. He can't back up straight and he needs to hold when Ruiz comes in too close.

But the T.S. is one of those new alts that started after AJ lost. The new people that Robbie Barrett doesn't see

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I think that AJ with a few adjustments he can win the fight. He can't back up straight and he needs to hold when Ruiz comes in too close.

But the T.S. is one of those new alts that started after AJ lost. The new people that Robbie Barrett doesn't see
                    There you go mentioning me again like a woman. Did Joshua lose in May? That's when the TS started posting.

Comment

Lennox Lewis had 4 fights inbetween the McCall ko, including a real tough fight with Ray Mercer. However he rematched Hasim Rahman 7 months later with no fights in between. So there are arguements for a quick rematch or some tuneups.

If Joshua can come back immediately and defeat Ruiz he could be in the same paragraph with Lewis. It all depends on his state of mind.

I dont know the contractual arrangements that Lewis had with Rahman or McCall. There is of course a rematch obligation with Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X