Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    and you thought boxing fans would want to know this, why?

People don't post **** about other fighters kids on here so why Mayweathers?
    Seconded. I demand a human sacrifice or else everyone on here will be condemned

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

She has Floyd's 5-head.

Fuking embarrassing. Cringe and all that.

Flaunting money, jewelry. Straight up behaving like trash. Terrible upbringing and 100% behaving like this because this thing was raised by Floyd, or at least was strongly influenced by him.

Basically Floyd with a wig flaunting her "stacks".

That's wifey material doe

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
        Seconded. I demand a human sacrifice or else everyone on here will be condemned

I'm Aztec and I approve this message.

Comment

She's as ugly as the Gayweather clan. Gayweather with lipstick and a wig. Not too far off though since Froid Gayweather does use lipstick when sucking Ellerbe dick.

Comment

Does Jerry Springer still have his talkshow? Mayweather should go on and when they bring this lil'rapper dude on stage, Floyd should start throwing and the audience starts shouting "Jerry!" "Jerry!" "Jerry!" , yeah 'Murican culture is f!'d up...

Comment

It's nice to see such concern for Mayweather and his daughter.

Personally, I could care less.

I would be worried about my own life in this instance.

Comment

It seems Floyd's daughter inherited the uneducated, dumbass, classless gen from his father without any of the boxing talent

Yeah, we do

we mocked Cotto's transexual son a lot back in the day

now it's time to mock Floyd's stupid ghetto trash daughter, who no doubt,is as she is because of the bad upbringing she had with a father like that
                Last edited by lopetego; 06-13-2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

chill philippe.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    It seems Floyd's daughter inherited the uneducated, dumbass, classless gen from his father without any of the boxing talent

Yeah, we do

we mocked Cotto's transexual son a lot back in the day

now it's time to mock Floyd's stupid ghetto trash daughter, who no doubt,is as she is because of the bad upbringing she had with a father like that
                    She’s far from dumb. She completed high school at 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I'm waiting for the whole next gen Mayweather clan to become the poorman's Kardashians any day now so this fits my narrative I've been predicting.

Seeing he gots 12 posts on IG & 6.9M followers. So yea this is how you make a power couple these days or a power baby at least cuz if he's got 8 kids with 5 girls or w/e I'm guessing this will be a off again on again thing best case, but thats good enough for a reality show these days. Its a crazy hustle, but everyone wants money & fame nowadays.
                      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Okay you do know this guy is famous & making big bank & this girl is Floyd's daughter right? There isn't gonna be any "poverty" & "welfare" here I'd be more than willing to bet.
                      Damn this boy is stupid. Just think big picture for one second on what they're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X