Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets clear something up about Ruiz's nationality ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
    The president of the united states believes all mexicans in the states are mexicans and not americans thus his attack on the judge of mex descent. Then Mexicans americans have the right to claim to b mexicans.
    Hi Abby26!

Quick Question for you.

Please show me the quote you are referring to! I'd love to know it.

And secondly, which president are you referring to? The president of the United States of Mexico or the United States of America? I think I know, but I would hate to assume.

And correct me if I am wrong, but if you are a Mexican in the US, why would you be American rather than Mexican. Your statement in itself is saying they are Mexican and not American.

If I am American and I am visiting England, that doesn't make me English.

Please clarify your well thought out statement!

Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
      I identify as british because my family was owned by a master with english heritage
      I identify as a Jamaican because I have a huge knob

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        TYVM for your service. God Bless America
        The service is important...but as another poster said, let’s be realistic...or as the LDBC say about Ward “c00ning...” that “if the police stop you, you’re still a black man... doesn’t matter if you identity half White...”

Therefore, the simple dynamics of discrimination is that Andy Ruiz Jr. if dropped in Tennessee... is merely a “Mexican.” And many people voted for Trump with these beliefs in “make America great again...” in that Ruiz Jr. generational status doesn’t matter...that building a wall would limit future generations like Ruiz Jr... Regardless that he’s American!

And that’s all she wrote!

What’s good blood

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerios36 View Post
          Hi Abby26!

Quick Question for you.

Please show me the quote you are referring to! I'd love to know it.

And secondly, which president are you referring to? The president of the United States of Mexico or the United States of America? I think I know, but I would hate to assume.

And correct me if I am wrong, but if you are a Mexican in the US, why would you be American rather than Mexican. Your statement in itself is saying they are Mexican and not American.

If I am American and I am visiting England, that doesn't make me English.

Please clarify your well thought out statement!

Thank you in advance!
          Great post and I can't wait for the response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            The service is important...but as another poster said, let’s be realistic...or as the LDBC say about Ward “c00ning...” that “if the police stop you, you’re still a black man... doesn’t matter if you identity half White...”

Therefore, the simple dynamics of discrimination is that Andy Ruiz Jr. if dropped in Tennessee... is merely a “Mexican.” And many people voted for Trump with these beliefs in “make America great again...” in that Ruiz Jr. generational status doesn’t matter...that building a wall would limit future generations like Ruiz Jr... Regardless that he’s American!

What’s good blood
            I didn't read anything like that in the post I responded to so you lost me. This isn't a race debate, it's a nationality debate. Keep up

Comment

This isn't a race debate, it's a nationality debate. Keep up
              Mexican or American isn’t a race! Lol

We ain’t talking white nordid vs Mongoloid...

Keeping up means the context is about ethnicity aka cultural heritage WITHIN one’s nationality.

Comment

Mexican or American isn’t a race! Lol

We ain’t talking white nordid vs Mongoloid...

Keeping up means the context is about ethnicity aka cultural heritage WITHIN one’s nationality.
                No, it's not you twit. Maybe that's your issue....You're just a dumb mother@cker

Comment

No, it's not you twit. Maybe that's your issue....You're just a dumb mother@cker
                  Lol. Everything I said was educational. Why you get offended? Lol

You brought “race” I didn’t. I know anthropology bruh. Use your words wisely and don’t get offended when nothing’s was negative in the first place

Comment

What’s good blood
                    So you are good with stereotyping a whole state as racist? How nice of you to judge and be exactly like the people you "claim" to be racist.

Are you saying that Ruiz's parents are illegal immigrants?

And how dare a country want to have only legal immigrants, but this isn't the place for that discussion imo.

I think Ruiz isn't that good and won't be around much longer anyways, so I don't care who he wants to represent.

Comment

Lol. Everything I said was educational. Why you get offended? Lol

You brought “race” I didn’t. I know anthropology bruh. Use your words wisely and don’t get offended when nothing’s was negative in the first place
                      You have seriously got to be the biggest idiot on here

Comment

Working...
                      X