Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder must have crazy power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scary thing about his power is it's so sudden and violent. His opponent could be doing well one minute, he could be missing shots all fight, and then one shot and it's over.

I remember when he knocked out Liakhovich. I never seen a fighter suffer that extreme after effects from getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      The scary thing about his power is it's so sudden and violent. His opponent could be doing well one minute, he could be missing shots all fight, and then one shot and it's over.

I remember when he knocked out Liakhovich. I never seen a fighter suffer that extreme after effects from getting knocked out.
      he fought Lyakhovich? daaamn. is Dimitrenko on the list as well? I mean those guys been competing during Tyson/Lewis times, and he ko'ed them.

lol its funny to read some of the comments. does he has crazy power? horse power for sure.

who he fought with a heartbeat? Fury - and it was a draw. unless folks want to add Zelenoff on the list as well.

screw it. I'll watch his next fight for sure, as long as Joshua will face him or Fury rematch. otherwise, he can ko cans until those 2 fights.

and in reality, not from fans point of view - good luck to him, always wished that to any boxer.
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 05-19-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        he fought Lyakhovich? daaamn. is Dimitrenko on the list as well? I mean those guys been competing during Tyson/Lewis times, and he ko'ed them.

lol its funny to read some of the comments. does he has crazy power? horse power for sure.

who he fought with a heartbeat? Fury - and it was a draw. unless folks want to add Zelenoff on the list as well.

screw it. I'll watch his next fight for sure, as long as Joshua will face him or Fury rematch. otherwise, he can ko cans until those 2 fights.

and in reality, not from fans point of view - good luck to him, always wished that to any boxer.
        What does have to do with him getting knocked senseless and flopping around like a chicken with his head cut off afterwards?

Wladimir Klitschko fought during the Tyson/Lewis times.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          All he has to do is land clean and people soul's seem to leave their bodies
          He has pop but look at the level of competition Larry. He is knocking out cans! The HW division is crap!

Comment

What does have to do with him getting knocked senseless and flopping around like a chicken with his head cut off afterwards?

Wladimir Klitschko fought during the Tyson/Lewis times.
            did Wlad got koed against Wilder? no. Wilder havent achieved anything close to be mentioned with Waldo. im not even Wlad's fan ) even though met both brothers

and answering your question..what do you mean what does that have to do with anything? those guys been fighting for past 20 years, hanging for that C lvl position..but yeah. Wilder knocked his head out - like something out of this world. dude is good and thats what he suppose to do against nobodies.
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 05-19-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Yea when it comes to power he a atg!! And its not just low class fighters its whoever he lands on...smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                did Wlad got koed against Wilder? no. Wilder havent achieved anything close to be mentioned with Waldo. im not even Wlad's fan ) even though met both brothers

and answering your question..what do you mean what does that have to do with anything? those guys been fighting for past 20 years, hanging for that C lvl position..but yeah. Wilder knocked his head out - like something out of this world. dude is good and thats what he suppose to do against nobodies.
                I feel dumber by the minute arguing with some people on here.

The fight was Liakhaovich was like 6 years ago. I'm mentioned it because it was an unusually debilitating KO on a thread about his "crazy power." You can argue about his resume another time.

Comment

I feel dumber by the minute arguing with some people on here.

The fight was Liakhaovich was like 6 years ago. I'm mentioned it because it was an unusually debilitating KO on a thread about his "crazy power." You can argue about his resume another time.
                  so during his prime time at age of 29 or so, he wasnt that strong.

damn,,this logic must be hitting on your skull.

never said he hasnt power, he just needs to land those shots on Joshua and Fury a bit more, so it wont end up in a draw.

other than that, you fools look like you been hurting by some comments. i think i said it a few times, that hes got good power. just lack of opponents

teofimo, is a killer then. same category of individuals, who "understand" this sport. but hey..i feel dumebr and dumber talking to you. or i cannot reply more than 3 times.. whats next?
                  Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 05-19-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

He seems to only be able to do these highlight reel KO's to really ****ty opponents.

His other KD's gainst somewhat decent doods are sloppy as ****

Comment

I believe his is in a very small group of the most devastating punchers of all time and there is no elite group of punchers that hit harder than him. The human skull is not meant to be hit by a MAC truck. No one should ever bet against him in a fight because that is banking on him not landing a crushing right hand for 12 rounds, unless he decides to box like he did in his shot at the title, which he won the rematch in emphatic fashion. He and Joshua might be a shootout and anyone can go, but my opinion is that I can see Wilder recovering from Joshua's big punches but I cant see Joshua surviving Wilder's power if he gets hit flush. But either guy could win by KO, seeing as Wilder was hurt against Ortiz and Joshua was hurt against Whyte. Wilder vs Joshua is guaranteed to end by KO.
                      Last edited by richardt; 05-19-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X