No announcement yet.

Weed is for Females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Weed is for men who can handle it and don’t make excuses about it making them lazy or unproductive and real men smoke it everyday, most women cannot handle it like that. Weed is also a great thing to do with a girl cause it makes them horny, so you should be having sessions with them.
    I don't know any person who smokes weed habitually and who works harder than me, or is more successful than me, or who can compete with me.

On any kind of competitive scale, if you put me against a pothead, I have absolutely no doubt I will obliterate them. I will put my money on myself every single time. There is no chance that a person who values getting high is on any kind of level playing field with me.

The real sharks, the most succesful strongest people stay disciplined every single day. They obsess over success and progress and work and maintaining their A game 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. They don't think about getting high. They get their high from conquering life.

Also why are you still here. What happened to our bet that if the lakers didn't get past the first round you would be gone?

Should I make a correlation between potheads and having no honor and word now?

Comment

How can a pothead compete with me in anything when I work out multiple hours a day, when I read multiple hours a day, I obsess over my nutrition, and gaining every single competitive edge I can and ensure I am operating at the highest possible level mentally, physically and spiritually.

****ing impossible.

Comment

Weed is a hindrance and a handicap.

When you're high, you're not 100% physically, you're not 100% mentally, you're not at 100% focus.

If you deny that, then you're a ****ing liar, or you've smoked yourself stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          Weed is a hindrance and a handicap.

When you're high, you're not 100% physically, you're not 100% mentally, you're not at 100% focus.

If you deny that, then you're a ****ing liar, or you've smoked yourself stupid.

If people drink 24/7 they’re called a drunk, except alcohol is a poison.

There are different ways of consuming cannabis in moderation without being baked all the time.

Comment

[QUOTE=phallus;19731155][QUOTE=JcLazyX210;19725421]

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

downtown is full of meth head hookers who'll suck you off or let you bang her for $20. all these girls started on coke or more expensive drugs. i had a girl offer me a BJ if got her some meth, no thanks, if the meth psychosis starts she'll be stabbing me or biting my dyck off
            those methheads will give you hiv for sure. careful bruh

Comment

I don't know any person who smokes weed habitually and who works harder than me, or is more successful than me, or who can compete with me.

On any kind of competitive scale, if you put me against a pothead, I have absolutely no doubt I will obliterate them. I will put my money on myself every single time. There is no chance that a person who values getting high is on any kind of level playing field with me.

The real sharks, the most succesful strongest people stay disciplined every single day. They obsess over success and progress and work and maintaining their A game 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. They don't think about getting high. They get their high from conquering life.

Also why are you still here. What happened to our bet that if the lakers didn't get past the first round you would be gone?

Should I make a correlation between potheads and having no honor and word now?
              I smoke weed and work out and make money all day. Almost every successful person I know smokes weed everyday and during work. Elon musk smokes weed do you work harder than him?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I smoke weed and work out and make money all day. Almost every successful person I know smokes weed everyday and during work. Elon musk smokes weed do you work harder than him?
                So you say.

Elon musk is in the top .1%. Once you're in the top .1%, you dont need to work to make money. Money works for you.

Comment

Eh.

I like to smoke a little but obviously I would rather drink.

High sex is good though.

Comment

How can a pothead compete with me in anything when I work out multiple hours a day, when I read multiple hours a day, I obsess over my nutrition, and gaining every single competitive edge I can and ensure I am operating at the highest possible level mentally, physically and spiritually.

****ing impossible.
                    You come across real narcissistic and selfish. Have a joint might mellow you out a bit make you less robotic.

Comment

''Females'' are spending all of their money on weed....a multi billion dollar industry.
                      They are also killing each other if the weed bill isn't paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X