Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Khan Quit, Should've Gone Out On Shield For PPV Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    What a classless thing to say. You’re better than that.
    Are you another one of those PC-Muslim butt-kissers?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
      If the fighter is WINNING...they go to the Score cards after 4 rounds.....
      If he was WINNING...he still get the Decision...
      If it's before the 4th round....it declared a NC or No Contest...or a Boxer can be DQed if he has previous Warnings....
      Wtf is y'all *****'s talking about? Motha****as sound like cavemens n' ****.

If you can't continue after a low blow it's a TKO loss.

If the other fighter was warned multiple times he can be DQ'd

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Are you another one of those PC-Muslim butt-kissers?
        Nah you could search through my entire post history and you’ll never find any Muslim ass kissing. You seem to just like acting like a POS even though you are better than that. Keep acting like a POS though you fit in nicely around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I'm almost certain Porter plans to accidentally on purpose headbutt Spence.
          Yes!! I didn't think about that. Like he headbutted Andre Berto into submission SMH

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            That's funny. Spence was fighting a dude who was essentially 2-weight classes lower, was also massively ahead on the scorecards, and still found himself content to box instead of giving the fans a great highlight reel KO.

He should have fought for the fans paying for PPV doe.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Yes!! I didn't think about that. Like he headbutted Andre Berto into submission SMH
              Porter has mastered headbutting. Holyfield would be proud. Expect to see him launch the top of his head into Spence's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
                That's Right.....Mikey stood there and took his Ass Whooping like a Man...like a Man!
                No Lady Like a Cat that Mastered His Craft...

Comment

Working...
                X