Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Calls For Lifetime Ban For "Drug Cheat" Jarrell Miller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    Have that same energy for Povetkin who is a 2x drug cheat.
    We are talking about Miller not Povetkin. I know you are from Brooklyn but no excuses. Fat belly Miller caught . I don’t know what’s more disgusting , getting caught or the idea of a 300 lb guy with short fat arms trying to inject his arse

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      Povetkin at least had some wiggle room. He was popped for a drug that was recently removed on one of his failures.

Jarrell Miller’s situation is on a whole different level. He talks about coming back stronger ? No way. I honestly think they kick him out the sport for life.

3 failures. 3 different dates. 3 different drugs. All in the same fight ? He’s done. And if he isn’t done boxing is a JOKE and all fighters should start juicing.

And a side note, how pathetic is it that he was taking all of those drugs and he’s not even that good ? Like you got CAUGHT for three drugs, so you were probably taking 14 different substances, and instead of you using those in conjunction with hard work in the gym to increase your power, and reduce useless weight, you offset them with eating cheeseburgers.

I liked Miller’s personality for boxing, honestly. But this guy is the definition of a bum, turns out.
      Well said and obviously he's ok with it with that dumb ass comment.... Same energy...... Wtf talking bout this stupid muthafcka not AP.. Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        He called for a lifetime ban ***** brain. Foh. You cheat you get banned and fined, you cheat again then I'm all for the ban dickhead.
        hey dumbass miller was caught cheating before this fight. he has failed PED tests in two different fights now not to mention all the other PEDs in his system!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
          hey dumbass miller was caught cheating before this fight. he has failed PED tests in two different fights now not to mention all the other PEDs in his system!
          What other fight did he test positive for you ****en degenerate?

Comment

the only thing wrong with the "2/3 strike = ban" system is, those whom have no strikes have lots of leeway!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              He called for a lifetime ban ***** brain. Foh. You cheat you get banned and fined, you cheat again then I'm all for the ban dickhead.
              You just don’t seem to get it, do you dingleberry!?

Miller has done what no other athlete in sports as far as I’m aware of and that’s fail 3 tests with 3 different PED’s with one being on the high risk list and he has already failed a test years ago when he was in kickboxing!

This fool isn’t gonna learn his lesson, he’ll just find a new way to cheat VADA!

The only way to put a stop to this is have these fools sign up to the CBP mandatorily or make VADA standard for all testing or just start banning these fools who gets caught once for life!

This is the most brutal sport in the world and you’re giving a man a pass who would fight you juice to the gills if he was paid for it and you’d be either in the hospital or in a coma!

Bob did once say there’s a sucker born every minute!

Comment

If you gonna give lifetime bannes you mind as well give them to povetkin fury family and dillian.and I still think these guys are roiding

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  It does not matter if Wilder is more qualified in his opinion. Opinions won’t matter because there will be no lifetime ban and it’s as simple as that.
                  If opinions don’t matter then why did you respond to my opinion about Wilder’s opinion?

This is why education is considered indoctrination!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    If opinions don’t matter then why did you respond to my opinion about Wilder’s opinion?

This is why education is considered indoctrination!
                    Great post you win. You're so smart and I'm a complete idiot. I hope you feel a little bit better about yourself. Also, Miller won't receive a lifetime ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                      Great post you win. You're so smart and I'm a complete idiot. I hope you feel a little bit better about yourself. Also, Miller won't receive a lifetime ban.
                      Lol
                      Honestly do you think he should be banned for life?

Comment

Working...
                      X