No announcement yet.

[Video] Eddie Hearn Trying to Stop Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Eddie Hearn Trying to Stop Wilder vs Fury

Of course he is. He knows if Wilder beats Fury on ppv and becomes lineal champion, he'll get a lot more leverage. Then the fact that the fight was made so easily exposes Hearn.

Comment

While this may be the case, posting a video made by a bonafide Wilder fanboy may not be the best supporting evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
        While this may be the case, posting a video made by a bonafide Wilder fanboy may not be the best supporting evidence.
        Maybe I should share a post from DumpkinsPlus5, rather than someone who has the WBC champion's ear and 57k subs along with millions of views.

Should I do that?

Comment

bruh...I can't listen to 12 minutes of Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
            Maybe I should share a post from DumpkinsPlus5, rather than someone who has the WBC champion's ear and 57k subs along with millions of views.

Should I do that?
            Wow, you sure told me...because being personal friends with Wilder doesn't indicate any bias. Neither does refusing to say anything negative about Wilder in this situation across 100 videos.

My goodness! 57k subs with millions of views!?!?!?!? Same thing could be said about Floydhype oh excuse me Fighthype and we all know they do honest work without a hint of bias.

For the record, I didn't disagree with you. There are reasons Hearns wouldn't want the fight to happen. But if you want to make believers out of people with an OBJECTIVE mind, you may not want to use "evidence" that comes from someone who hasn't shown an iota of objectivity when it comes Wilder and Joshua/Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Wow, you sure told me...because being personal friends with Wilder doesn't indicate any bias. Neither does refusing to say anything negative about Wilder in this situation across 100 videos.

My goodness! 57k subs with millions of views!?!?!?!? Same thing could be said about Floydhype oh excuse me Fighthype and we all know they do honest work without a hint of bias.

For the record, I didn't disagree with you. There are reasons Hearns wouldn't want the fight to happen. But if you want to make believers out of people with an OBJECTIVE mind, you may not want to use "evidence" that comes from someone who hasn't shown an iota of objectivity when it comes Wilder and Joshua/Hearns
              Dude,
              You could tell this Accolade boy that Grass is Green, the Sky is Blue, 1+1=2 but he will still comeback with some dumbass response about 'Oh and who are you?' 'You are a nobody on a boxing forum', 'I know the most about everything in the world'...

Seriously, in my short time on this forum, I have learnt; don't waste your time with this joker.

He's probably Charlie Zelenoff or at least related to him.

Comment

Why should Hearn give a **** about Wilder vs Fury. I guarentee that Joshua vs Povetkin will generate more money.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Why should Hearn give a **** about Wilder vs Fury. I guarentee that Joshua vs Povetkin will generate more money.
                  but it won't be in the spotlight, and Hearn can't say that Wilder only fights nobodies when AJ has been saying Fury's name the whole time Tyson was on hiatus.

Comment

Heads up to others: this YouTube clip is boring af.

Comment

Working...
                    X