Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see how Munguia does against Trout before fighting Charlo or Hurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U guys rate the charlos too high, the charlos haven't beaten any theats. Trout is there best win. I say fuk it let mungia get a charlo now, He's a champ ain't he?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You have Jermell overrated in my opinion. Hurd is better and more dangerous than Jermell. Jermell has less than half KOs and likes to fight at a slow measured pace. Munguia will force him into a faster pace than he likes. Munguia is ready for Jermell anytime and I'll bet my money on Munguia. He can tighten up his game in training camp.
      Maybe I do with regards to Charlo. Maybe not. You might be right.

Hurd might more dangerous and maybe even better, but Hurd is one thing, Munguia is another. Hurd right now is a better version of this very young Munguia. He’s not particularly hard to find but the way he gets hit is different. Munguia is neck and chin up getting hit with winging shots. Hurd takes a bit off of more of them and rolls with them, chin down. It’s just experience.

And it’s precisely all this that makes Hurd dangerous but Charlo has the right style. At least in theory. He’s not as big a puncher as the bigger brother but he can be really short and compact and has great balance. Hurd and Munguia may be ferocious but Charlo is mean too. Their personality is starting to get more notoriety than their skills but lets not forget how sharp he can be. Munguia and Hurd arent that much bigger and he will make them pay and hurt them. He’s got a pretty well rounded game and he CAN punch despite the record because of how sharp he is.

I think people are sleeping on him because Jermall is making noise but he’s arguably been more skilled. People seem to forget

Comment

No Trout is shot and you know it. Cant be a champ and a prospect at the time. He needs to fight Lara who is past prime himself but not shot.

Comment

Trout is finished and even sounds a bit punchy. Leave him alone.

Comment

Working...
          X