Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reportedly To Sign 100 Million Extension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reportedly To Sign 100 Million Extension

According to a report in The Sun, - IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) is going to sign a three-year extension with Eddie Hearn of Matchroom - worth 100 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If true, that's a good bit of business from Eddie.

Comment

Bit weary as the sun are useless

Comment

He needs Wilder doe , who isnt struggling for the HUGE paydays like Joshua is.

Wilder Mr. " i make 1.4 Million a fight " We dont think we'll defeat Joshua so we didnt accept 12.5 Million that Hearn offered and we didnt even want to negotiate it ..lol .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-13-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Anthony rides with Matchroom.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Wilder Mr. " i make 1.4 Million a fight " We dont think we'll defeat Joshua so we didnt accept 12.5 Million that Hearn offered and we didnt even want to negotiate it ..lol .
            I wouldn't have accepted $12.5 million either if I were Wilder. I can't imagine it's common that in a super-fight like Wilder Joshua one side accepts the other side's first offer. Hearn would be laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
              I wouldn't have accepted $12.5 million either if I were Wilder. I can't imagine it's common that in a super-fight like Wilder Joshua one side accepts the other side's first offer. Hearn would be laughing all the way to the bank.
              Then you would be stuck making 1.5 average paydays ......

If money is the issue you then realise that payng Joshua 50 Million does not get Wilder 12.5 right ? It gets him less .

On top of that you cant seriously tell me if you made what Wilder does you dont take the 12.5 ,win and get at least 20 Million in a rematch which would equal over 30 Million from your 1.4 Million in two fights .

Sorry but if Wilder THOUGHT he could win he would have signed and at least negotiated it to stand a gain of making about THIRTY ONE Million more than he usually does .

Its not even debatable , the guy cant even barley crack TWO million .

The only guy whos laughing IS Joshua .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-13-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

#EarnwithHearn

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

They are negotiating now, get over it

Comment

It is no need for him to leave Eddie but I don't think anybody expected him to. I just want to see AJ vs Wilder I don't care about all this Promotional, Manager ****! Make The fuking Fight!
                    Last edited by sicko; 05-13-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X