No announcement yet.

Clinton Cash - Official Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Cash - Official Movie

Ever wondered how Bill and Hillary Clinton built up a net worth of more than $150 million on careers in "public service," and went on to establish a foundation that has taken $2 billion in donations since they left the White House ("broke" according to Hillary) in 2001?

Clinton Cash, is a feature documentary based on the Peter Schweizer book that the New York Times hailed as “The most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle.”

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    Ever wondered how Bill and Hillary Clinton built up a net worth of more than $150 million on careers in "public service," and went on to establish a foundation that has taken $2 billion in donations since they left the White House ("broke" according to Hillary) in 2001?

Clinton Cash, is a feature documentary based on the Peter Schweizer book that the New York Times hailed as “The most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle.”

they get paid for speeches.. so what? every body needs a job to pay bills, etc.. if some moron wants to pay me millions for a speech, why would i turn it down..

i would have a problem if they steal tax payers money..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      they get paid for speeches.. so what? every body needs a job to pay bills, etc.. if some moron wants to pay me millions for a speech, why would i turn it down..

Got paid by big business and Wall Street, you know the same Wall Street that Hillary told the public she was going to put in check and hold accountable, LMAO.

She also accepted 10's of millions of dollars from terrorist organizations via her Clinton Foundation that she laundered into her personal account. Same thing with the hundreds of millions donated for the campaign....somehow a lot of that money found it's way into the Clinton Foundation.

She and Bill have been stealing for decades. Ever wonder what happened to the 6 billion dollars that went missing when she was in charge of the State Department?

Comment

The emphasis is not on the speeches. It's about the Clintons basically being tag team corporate lobbyists while in and out of federal office.

However this is like finding out a boxer is on PEDs. We already know the vast majority are on PEDs, and that guy just got caught. The vast majority of politicians are owned by business interests and just installed to facilitate them.

Also why the "evil rich guy in politics" phobia needs to be reassessed -- someone who already has billions has no reason to gag on foreign business dick, is much harder to buy.
        Last edited by ////; 07-24-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Got paid by big business and Wall Street, you know the same Wall Street that Hillary told the public she was going to put in check and hold accountable, LMAO.

She also accepted 10's of millions of dollars from terrorist organizations via her Clinton Foundation that she laundered into her personal account. Same thing with the hundreds of millions donated for the campaign....somehow a lot of that money found it's way into the Clinton Foundation.

She and Bill have been stealing for decades. Ever wonder what happened to the 6 billion dollars that went missing when she was in charge of the State Department?
          you sound like a conspiracy nut

Comment

Man I thought this was a trailer. F#ck watching an hour long video.

Comment

you sound like a conspiracy nut
              Just a pragmatic guy who uses facts to come to a determination...the way the logical brain was intended to function.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Man I thought this was a trailer. F#ck watching an hour long video.
                You should watch it, there is some very interesting stuff in there. A clear money trail that can be traced back to political favors which helps to explain Hillary's massive flip-flopping on many of her political views over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  You should watch it, there is some very interesting stuff in there. A clear money trail that can be traced back to political favors which helps to explain Hillary's massive flip-flopping on many of her political views over the years.
                  I don't need to waste an hour to know politicians are corrupt.

Comment

Just watched it.

Would be nice if it was a required viewing before voting...

Comment

Working...
                    X