Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn lays out possible rest of year Matchroom schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing almost every week for the rest of the year?

I definitely won't complain about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
      Boxing almost every week for the rest of the year?

I definitely won't complain about that.
      I hadn’t noticed that but yeah, whether planned for the DAZN launch or not that’s going to be an axtioned pack start! For the first few months at least it will be worth the subscription (-1 month free)

Comment

Is there anyone putting on as many shows in the sport as Hearn?

Hardest working promoter in boxing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          I hadn’t noticed that but yeah, whether planned for the DAZN launch or not that’s going to be an axtioned pack start! For the first few months at least it will be worth the subscription (-1 month free)
          Yeah exactly. I will give him 1 year and then make an opinion if DAZN is a success or not.
          Can't expect it to be great from day 1.

Comment

One for DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              WTF you talking about ? Not a boxing fan ?
              What I'm not a fan of is having to pay $20 a month for so so fights with so so fighters against no hope competition .
              It's $10 a month and as I said you're either a boxing fan or you're not. It seems you are only interested in watching a few of your favorite fighters in world title fights and that's cool there's nothing wrong with that. But IF you are a boxing fan then $10 a month is very good value.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                One for DAZN

Seems like it took the Russian money men a while to get interested in the WBSS but investing in it now. I am still wondering when we'll hear about the other weight division. I know there is the official announcement coming but normally something leaks out.

Comment

wow

saunders/andrade in boston? i will have to go

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                    It's $10 a month and as I said you're either a boxing fan or you're not. It seems you are only interested in watching a few of your favorite fighters in world title fights and that's cool there's nothing wrong with that. But IF you are a boxing fan then $10 a month is very good value.
                    Let the person himself decide what is good value or not. I hate when people say you aren't a true boxing fan if you don't pay for this fight or subscription. That's not how it works. In time we will get a clear picture of what DAZN is providing us and if it is worth the price tag or not.

Personally? I will be paying for it. Like the WBSS being picked up, but in reality I pay for pretty much any PPV or subscription base. Unless the PPV is dog crap and should be on the regular HBO or SHO. Well nvm, I just remembered I paid for GGG vs Lemieux and Crawford vs Postol LOL.

Comment

27th Oct is at the Copper Box. Sounds like.

Ted Cheeseman vs Asinia Byfield
                      Ryan Walsh vs Isaac Lowe
                      Ryan Doyle vs Jordan Gill

Great card, go right over the Americans heads though.
                      Last edited by Randall Cunning; 09-03-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X