Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was a cherry picker: facts inside!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baldomir is one of the worst lineal champions I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      now that I have your attention mcdonalds you said

"You will be blocked from my thread until you accept my previous challenges old man."

and my response is "I don't accept challenges. I'm floyd mayweather b-itch!"

oh yeah and floyd lost to pac. grazing jabs and lil hooks with the inside of the glove(not legal) are not clean punches. so here is what you are going to do

Step 1: Learn the rules of boxing

Step 2: Then run your mouth like you know it all

I at least had the common courtesy to do both steps. I didn't start with my conclusion like you and work backwards filling in everything along the way. your conclusion being floyd is the greatest. when you do this you make pathetic fanboy threads where you try to hype up wins over carlos baldomir. you never go full baldomir

You need to check Boxrec. Or any media that covered Mayweather-Pac. lmao. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        When did Floyd fans have to deal with losing????LOL!!!
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Even for your standards this is just embarrassing on all levels.

Please download Tinder and attempt to meet someone and get laid. It might help you.
        Absolute gold.

Oh...#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

I have to agree. Floyd is a cherry picker. I think everyone will agree.

Comment

Daggum been posting in this forum for over 10 years, and still a bad poster.

Comment

He was but so was every other boxer who made it to the top of the sport.

Comment

Floyd would had a chance to challenge pac for the 2000-2009 FIGHTER OF THE DECADE award if he didn't retire or cherry pick.

Comment

Working...
                X