Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Can he dance with them?

Yes.

Will he lose?

Maybe, Maybe not.

Will he get hurt?

Maybe, maybe not.

Can he win?

Yes, nothing is impossible with that kind off talent.

Will he do the impossible and dare to be great again?

Maybe, Maybe not.

As the author says:

"Let's name them, understand, Pacquiao is a freak athlete, some of these guys are big punchers, but I will argue that none of these guys, none of them, have the hand speed that manny Pacquiao has right now at 39 years of age. I will argue to, that Manny Pacquiao today, still has the timing, still has the power, still has the suddenness. I will even argue in regards to these guys, Manny Pacquiao has the superior footwork. The superior foot speed."

"Now let's go further, My argument here is I believe Pacquiao is competitive and Pacquiao is a WBA champ, and if he fights these guys, he's just trying to be great, trying to unify the title, right, my point to you is against unbeaten Errol Spence, Unbeaten Keith Thurman and unbeaten Terrence Crawford, I believe Pacquiao will hold his own against each of the fighters of a generation, after a generation, were Pacquiao beat several guys who are now in the hall of fame.

Let's dare to dream here..."
    Is it really worth it? A lot of his love ones want him to retire already. His legacy is cemented in stone. Or do you want him to end up like roach? Like Ali?
    What’s your answer to that? Maybe, maybe not?
    Let’s stop our fanboyism for a while here.

He was a freak athlete at his prime. But we cannot judge his condition solely because he looked good against a shot Matthysse. No 39/40 year old fighter will still be on his peak.
    If he fights like hopkins or floyd then he can go ahead but nope, he bangs.

Maybe you just really want a conclusive end to his career.
    Like a TKO or marquez KO again to be really convince he should retire. I don’t want pac to go down that route

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Is it really worth it? A lot of his love ones want him to retire already. His legacy is cemented in stone. Or do you want him to end up like roach? Like Ali?
      What’s your answer to that? Maybe, maybe not?
      Let’s stop our fanboyism for a while here.

He was a freak athlete at his prime. But we cannot judge his condition solely because he looked good against a shot Matthysse. No 39/40 year old fighter will still be on his peak.
      If he fights like hopkins or floyd then he can go ahead but nope, he bangs.

Maybe you just really want a conclusive end to his career.
      Like a TKO or marquez KO again to be really convince he should retire. I don’t want pac to go down that route
      I've already answered your question in the front page with my reply to another poster.

We all know Pac is old, but like what this thread has shown. He can again break the impossible if he wishes to. Not saying this is what I want. I told you guys many years. Pac should have retired already, he has nothing more to prove, but if Pac wishes to continue, and we can't stop him, I think it should be meaningful fights. He is more than capable off doing something amazing again, he has a chance to make history again by mopping this new gen of fighters is daring to be greater than what he is already, it is a tall order. But can he? I certainly think he can dance with Crawford, Spence and especially Thurman and Loma. The only big question is can Pac win? He has a chance, he'll be the underdog, but he has a chance. Like as the dude in the video said. Don't write off Pac. He still has some left.

If he does mop Loma Crawford or Loma Spence. That will be another big accomplishment 3 generations of immortality in the bag. That is crazy if Pac pulls it off.

This thread emphasises 3 generations of Pac's legacy.
      This Vlog is just saying, IF, a big IF Pac dares to do something great. He has an Opportunity to do so, Hence the title.

@ 25:57 - "If it's possible for a 39 year old to hold most of the cards in sport of boxing. Let me just argue here that that person holding the cards now is Manny Pacquiao.. "

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

I've already answered your question in the front page with my reply to another poster.

This Vlog is just saying, IF, a big IF Pac dares to do something great. He has an Opportunity to do so, Hence the title.

@ 25:57 - "If it's possible for a 39 year old to hold most of the cards in sport of boxing. Let me just argue here that that person holding the cards now is Manny Pacquiao.. "

So you prefer he’d do it?? If this was prime pac I have no problem with him going all the way to 160, or fighting every two months,

but it’s just not.

He had a great story. And if he retires today the matthysse victory was a really really damn good ending man.

I’d miss him for sure. But just don’t want him to get hurt. After another loss he’ll continue and continue to seek that feeling of greatness til it gets ugly.

Comment

Just fight Crawford or Thurman next and if you win that fight the other ww champs. No ore, no less.

Comment

Stopped reading at "Dwyer".

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              So you prefer he’d do it?? If this was prime pac I have no problem with him going all the way to 160, or fighting every two months,

but it’s just not.

He had a great story. And if he retires today the matthysse victory was a really really damn good ending man.

I’d miss him for sure. But just don’t want him to get hurt. After another loss he’ll continue and continue to seek that feeling of greatness til it gets ugly.
              Sigh.. How many times do I have to repeat myself to you. If I was to decide Manny's fate. He should have retired a long time ago. He has nothing to prove, but it is not about me or you this thread is about. This is about Manny's point of view if he dares to be greater than he already is.. He has a shot. That's his to command. Not me, nor you can stop what he does with that choice.

That's what this thread is about. He has an opportunity, will he take it. I have no clue, but if he does and pulls it off. He's got a shot at being immortal, if he chooses it. Obviously you didn't get what the thread was about.

And just to add, this is not about going to 160 lol This is about real dogs in the 147 division and a guy named loma. This is not about climbing weight. This is about another generation of fighters that Pac has potential to mop the floor. Will he do it?Maybe he would maybe he won't.. It's not on me, not on you what he decides on, I'm not Pac's baby sitter.. It's what he does. All this thread is saying. He has an opportunity if he wants to dare to do the impossible once again.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X