No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Garcia

please no hate or biases, just honest opinions. I'm a great fan of both. Who do you think has advantages in these areas.

Accuracy
    Timing
    Speed
    Power
    Stamina
    Footwork
    Ability to adapt
    Ability to counter

I'm really excited about this fight, I hope Pac/Kahn doesn't get made. I don't like Spence/Garcia, people are high on this because Garcia is a true warrior unlike other champs out there who are afraid to fight each other and lose their 0. But Spence/Garcia fight is a mismatch. Pac/Garcia is 50/50 fight, in my opinion.

Idk honestly but all I gotta say is mikey is small as two shats stacked he’s up to my nipple

Comment

Here's the answers to the categories you just presented.

Accuracy - Garcia
      Timing - Garcia
      Speed - Pacquiao
      Power - Pacquiao
      Stamina - Garcia
      Footwork - Pacquiao
      Ability to adapt - Pacquiao
      Ability to counter - Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
        please no hate or biases, just honest opinions. I'm a great fan of both. Who do you think has advantages in these areas.

Accuracy
        Timing
        Speed
        Power
        Stamina
        Footwork
        Ability to adapt
        Ability to counter

I'm really excited about this fight, I hope Pac/Kahn doesn't get made. I don't like Spence/Garcia, people are high on this because Garcia is a true warrior unlike other champs out there who are afraid to fight each other and lose their 0. But Spence/Garcia fight is a mismatch. Pac/Garcia is 50/50 fight, in my opinion.
        Pac would mess that man up. Too many people trying to discredit an ATG...so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post

Accuracy
          Timing
          Speed
          Power
          Stamina
          Footwork
          Ability to adapt
          Ability to counter

Right now with Pac being 39 years old I'd say accuracy Mikey, timing Mikey, speed Pac, power, Pac, stamina Pac, footwork Pac, ability to adapt Mikey, ability to counter Mikey. I think Pacquiao wins by KO or on points if it goes the distance.

Comment

That all depends. Are we talking 2009, mystery shake chugging Pac or Pac not on peds???

On peds Pac has the power to go along with the speed and stamina. Non-ped Pac and Mikey has the edge in everything except speed. The Pac who ko'd Cotto and the Pac who lost to Bradley and Horn, and crapped his pants against a 40 year old lw, are two totally different fighters. The one who ko'd ODLH, Hatton, and Cotto would beat Mikey. The Pac we saw against Bradley I, JMM 3 and 4, Clottey, Rios and Horn, wouldn't stand a chance against Mikey.

Comment

Working...
            X