No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Time for that depends on criminal history and gang affiliation from what I have seen but I don't see many doing more than a year unless they were on suspicion of other violations (ie: murder) or violated probation- which incidentally there are guys who have literally a dozen probation violations and they were only in for 2 years or so.

The sentences aren't generally that long because the system is inefficient and overcrowded as hell.

People do get locked up for things they didn't do I won't argue that but people also get away with a ton of stuff they did do.
    Looks like he was trying to get out of doing that year

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Yet why never seem to say anything about the absolute sesspool of corruption that you're wallowing in?
      I have never denied there is corruption. Of course, there is. After our governor went to prison, the reform governor also went to prison.
      However, I don't think that police stop or the subsequent actions were corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        No one grabbed anyone illegally.

No one raised a gun illegally.

Black men with illegal guns in Chicago have a record of brutality.

The 2nd amendment was not designed nor intended to circumvent other laws.

Yeah, case closed
        Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I have never denied there is corruption. Of course, there is. After our governor went to prison, the reform governor also went to prison.
        However, I don't think that police stop or the subsequent actions were corrupt.
        Chicago and Illinois in general has had some of the most unconstitutional gun laws in the country and still not at all easy to obtain these basic rights

its also had the most government corruption

Yet here you guys agree to unconstitutional racial profiling and stop and frisks by same government officials.. You also refuse to consider the fact that innocent black people like in this case are also the recipients of a lot if not most of Chicago's corruption and violence and always have.

Ironically, you admit the dangers of Chicago and would probably even admit that not having a gun to defend one's self there could often be considered a death sentence, yet a black man carrying is automatically deemed illegal, a threat and deserving his death sentence.
        Last edited by maracho; 07-18-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Chicago and Illinois in general has had some of the most unconstitutional gun laws in the country and still not at all easy to obtain these basic rights

Yet here you guys agree to unconstitutional racial profiling and stop and frisks by same government officials.. You also refuse to consider the fact that innocent black people like in this case are also the recipients of a lot if not most of Chicago's corruption and violence and always have.

Ironically, you admit the dangers of Chicago and would probably even admit that not having a gun to defend one's self there could often be considered a death sentence, yet a black man carrying is automatically deemed illegal, a threat and deserving his death sentence.
          You sure love to twist things around and ignore facts.
          Maybe you should look through this thread and see not many see what you see.

Comment

• maracho...you aren't going to bring homeboy back to life or get boxingscene to compen$ate his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              You sure love to twist things around and ignore facts.
              Maybe you should look through this thread and see not many see what you see.
              So Im supposed to ignore facts because of mob mentality?

Well thats the same yes-man mentality that caused many of the caused the Chicago race riots, slavery, killed Jews, killed off Native Americans, etc so no thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                maracho...you aren't going to bring homeboy back to life or get boxingscene to compen$ate his family.

those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it

Comment

I didn't see any racial profiling and I never support violating the law as a means of defense

Comment

So Im supposed to ignore facts because of mob mentality?

Well thats the same yes-man mentality that caused many of the caused the Chicago race riots, slavery, killed Jews, killed off Native Americans, etc so no thanks
                    Lol there you go again. You're ignoring the facts to fit your agenda.

I have a idea, comply with leo when stopped and you won't have to go through this.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Lol there you go again. You're ignoring the facts to fit your agenda.

I have a idea, comply with leo when stopped and you won't have to go through this.

Wrong again, it often does no good
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-18-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X